(Epilogue) Only in a Lifetime

Epilogue – Six Years Later

Charles’ POV

I tangled my fingers with Jesse’s as we left the church, Prince Charles Edward Thomas John Arnold and Lord Jesse Daniel Arnold; how does it sound? I like it. Screaming people were stood behind the barriers, watching the newly-wedded couple. I couldn’t remove the smile from my face, after being in the church for roughly four hours it was nice to be outside again. Jesse turned to look at me, a large smile spread across his face. ‘I love you, husband,’ Jesse whispered as he pecked my lips.

‘I love you too, Lord Arnold,’ I said in response to the kiss, using Jesse new name/title. Jesse pressed his lips to mine again; I could feel the smile on his lips. Jesse and I stopped so we could have some photos taken by one of the photographers. I gave a smile to the crowd and waved gently.

Chandler’s POV

The photographers wanted some photos of us as a family; Jasmine held our four month old son in her arms as we all stood about the newly married couple. I stood beside Jasmine, letting my crutches be covered by the younger bridesmaids who were stood at the front. It’s nice to be back in Driftwood. Jasmine and I moved to England a year ago so we could have a nice, quiet life with Prince George Christopher Julian Arnold, our son. We live in a nice large country house in the middle of nowhere, I adore it there. A few of the staff from Driftwood moved with us, they obviously knew I wouldn’t be able to cope without a little help. ‘Okay, I’d like everyone to smile for this one,’ the extremely cheerful photographer shouted as bobbed down behind his camera which was on a tripod. I looked over to Jasmine who had a nice smile on her face, she looked absolutely gorgeous. I remember why I fell in love with her. I smiled a beaming smile, here I am, my wife and my son. Life is perfect right now.

‘Now friends may join,’ the photographer yelled as he looked around at the people who were stood on the stone floor, out of camera sight. A few closer friends came first, and the Jacobs' joined.

Geoffrey’s POV

Callie and I stood next to Prince Alfred. I placed my hands around Callie’s waist. We’ve been dating for three, almost four years now. I rested my hands on Callie’s slight bump, yep, she’s pregnant. She is only four months pregnant but the bump is beginning to show. I smiled over Callie’s shoulder as the light shone. Charles and Jesse looked perfect in the centre of everyone. Charles wore a proud smile on his face as he held onto Jesse’s hand; Jesse had his lips brushing over Charles’ cheek. ‘Okay, separate photos now,’ the photographer called. Jesse signalled for me and Callie to join them. We both separated and stood either side of Charles and Jesse.

Jesse’s POV

I’ve never been so in love with Charles, my husband! The Prince and I... I smiled a charming smile at Charles side as I looked into the camera lenses. A quick flash went off twice, Charles signalled for Chandler, Alfie and Eliza to join us. I got Kayda to come to my side. She gave Finnley a quick peck on the lips as she rushed to my side; yes, Geoffrey’s brother and my sister are dating, weird right? Charles turned to face me then pulled me so I was doing the same. He pressed his lips to mine lightly and I returned it, I shut my eyes as I moved into the kiss. ‘Guys’ the photo has been taken,’ Chandler mumbled as he poked me with his crutch. I pulled away from Charles, I felt my cheeks heat up but I wasn’t the only one. Charles’ cheeks showed a tint of pink.

‘Princey-Boy, we’ve got our honeymoon in Australia then we’re off to the other side of Driftwood,’ I whispered into Charles’ ears, the photographer continued to take photos the whole time.

‘And I wouldn’t want anything different!’ Charles exclaimed. I looked at him letting out a little chuckle as I pressed my lips to his again. Here we are, Charles and I together, married, and I wouldn’t want it any other way!

The End!

-----------------

And that’s a wrap. I’ve enjoyed writing this story, sorry if this wasn’t the ending you were looking for but it’s the best I can do. I can’t believe I’ve actually completed TWO stories, like I’ve blown myself away. I don’t think they’ll be any more Jesse/Charles stories, sorry if you wanted more... I'm actually quite sad that it's finish :(. Thank you so much for reading. Anyway, I hope you’ve enjoyed, Only in a Lifetime. -ALEX&T!