Chapter One

I was lounging around my apartment, sitting on my black couch with my Siamese looking cat, Castiel, sprawled across my lap.

Once again rereading J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter series.

Castiel's ear twitched as he awoke from his slumber.

He gave me an annoyed glare and growled.

I sighed knowing what my little angel was saying. "Boys, isn't it a little, childish. Hiding in the dark, don't you think?"

I sensed tension in the air, but heard nothing in response.

Castiel stood and sat on the arm of the couch, I scratched behind his ear and he purred.

Marking my place in my book, I set it down on the couch and stood.

I turned to face the small group behind me, guns trained on me.

I sighed, recognizing the symbol on their arms. That cursed little octopus.

Castiel moved from the couch to a table against the wall, his tail lashing in anticipation.

I spread my arms and gave my infamous Cheshire grin, "Give me your best shot, but I must warn you, I'm not all here myself," I  vanished as I spoke.

The group switched their gazes to small screens on their guns.

I started circling them.

Giving a laugh, "Finally got smart, did you? Let's have some real fun now,".

I ripped off the closest man's badge off his jacket, throwing it to Cas. He caught it and took off running.

I elbowed the pressure point in his neck and he fell to my floor, unconscious.

They started to fire their guns which turned out to be Jurassic World style tasers. They missed epically the first couple shots.

I kept hitting pressure points and started to use my retractable claws, I had not anticipated an attack from behind and passed out.
.
.
.
...CASTIEL POV...
.
.
.
I was laying on Riles' lap, peacefully sleeping, when I heard the lock click.

I glared at her, annoyed.

I already knew what was going to happen. She'd gone over this with me.

I moved to the arm of the chair and sat, glaring at these peasants who dare disturb my sleep.

She bookmarked her page as I moved to the table.

Riles spread her arms and said, "Give me your best shot, but I must warn you, I'm not all here myself," and then vanished.

I knew where she was, her featherlight steps were mouse quiet.

"Finally got smart, did you? Let's have some real fun now," she ripped off a badge and threw it to me.

I caught it in my jaws and took off through my cat-door.

We were miles away from her brother, Tony, but I knew exactly where he was.
.
.
.
...The Next Day...
.
.
.
My paws feel like they're going to fall off! I swear she owes me for this.

I could finally see that evil fudging tower.

He better have Netflix or something because I will slit his throat if he doesn't!

I managed to get into a vent and crawled through it.

I heard JARVIS, or whatever it was, say that there was a pest in the vent as I neared the lab, EXCUSE YOU JARVIS! I AM A MAJESTIC FELINE NOT A RAT!

Tony started telling JARVIS to get some guy named Clint to go in the vent for 'target practice'.

I felt my eyes go into slits.

I started trying to find a way out of these vents, but I swear they're worse than the 'Goblet of Fires' maze.

Some guy with a bow crawled around the corner and startled at me.

Da fak are you doing here? Go away muggle, I growled at him.

He yelled, "Hey Tony! There's a cat up here!"

After a moment, Tony yelled back, "What color?"

"White and gray! Siamese looking thing!"

Tony was silent, "Bring him here!"

Uh-uh, oh no. Your Katniss self isn't touching me.

I growled at him and spat in his face.

He stretched his arm to grab me, so I latched on to his arm and clawed the crap out of it.

He gave various, loud pained noises, mostly consisting of 'Ow!' "Tony you bastard!" He yelled as he fell out of the vent and into a living room.

I felt someone grab my scruff so I spazzed out and clawed that arm too. The person groaned and dropped me.

Clint said, "That cat is the spawn of Satan! It's evil!"

Dam straight, I thought.

I jumped onto Tony's precious bar and dropped the badge beside me. I started to lick my now bloody claws and sore pads.

Tony swiped the badge and said, "Son of a-" but was cut off by some blonde guy saying, "Language."

Tony demanded, "JARVIS, pull up Cheshire's camera footage from yesterday."

There was a moment of silence, "Right away sir,".

The television flipped to a view of my apartment.

They started watching the footage I lived through. All eight of these mortal half-eaten sandwiches.