Chapter Twenty-Seven

...RILES POV...
.
.
.
After watching a few episodes, I couldn't help but feel like I'd seen it all before.

"You look confused," Pietro commented.

"I feel like I've seen this before..."

He smiled, "That is good, I'll go tell Tony," he disappeared, leaving a blue trail in his wake.

He reappeared a few minutes later.

Tony appeared in the doorway a few moments later, "You remember the show?"

I shook my head, "No, but it's familiar. Like I've seen it before,".

Steve and Bruce rounded the doorway.

Bruce nodded, "I don't know what will happen if she remembers anything. It could be all at once, or she could remember things one at a time, or one after another. Her brain may overload all the sudden information, which may cause her to faint for an unknown period of time, or space out in a trance-like state,".

Steve looked confused, "Bucky still hasn't regained his memory and it's been months,".

Bruce turned, "But Bucky was wiped clean multiple times over a long span of time. She's only been wiped once and he has nothing familiar like she does,".

Steve nodded and gave a face of understanding, "So if she watches the show and other stuff she likes she'll remember something eventually?"

Tony asked confused. "Maybe, it's worth a shot, maybe if she reads her books and watches all her TV shows and movies she may remember. Maybe if she sees a few pictures of herself at conventions or childhood. Major events in her life may help too,".

And he turned and walked out the room, Steve trailing behind.

Tony looked down at Riles, "Pietro, make her watch all the seasons of Supernatural she has, I want her back to her old self ASAP," he ordered.

Then he turned and left.

Pietro, Cas and myself alone in the room.

Pietro walked to the door and yelled down the hallway, "Get us popcorn and pizza! But the pizza needs to have to be hamburger with onion and bell pepper! And root beer!"

Tony yelled back, "Whatever!"

Pietro walked back to his spot on the bed and pressed play once again.