Chapter Fourteen

Crawling to the next room, which I could tell was Clint's. I opened the vent.

I slid down through the opening, hanging by my legs from the vent.

I think Pietro panicked a little because he was holding my legs.

Clint wasn't in the room. Thank Chuck.

I pulled myself up, "Let me go," I mouthed to him.

He let go and I flopped onto the bed. I rolled off and Pietro followed suit.

I gave a small hmmm, then lightbulb.

I grinned and started digging through my bag again, tail lashing.

I pulled out a dark blue hair dye and gave it to Pietro, pointing to the bathroom.

He nodded and made his way, disappearing behind the door.

Cas watched on from the vent.

I grabbed all of Clint's sunglasses and put pink goop along one rim and purple on the other, with a touch of blue on the nose piece. I placed them back where they were.
I, then, grabbed all of Clint's clothes and played with some more dye I had. Now all of his clothes were pink, purple, blue, and bleached. A small signature for the pranksters.

Pietro left the bathroom and tossed me up to the vent as we heard footsteps coming down the hall.

I grabbed the vent and dragged myself up then Pietro. We screwed the vent cap back on just as the door opened.

We started quietly crawling away, when we were out of earshot, "You want to prank Wanda? Or should we go get the pizza I ordered?"

He shook his head, "Pizza,".

I nodded and crawled to the vent by the elevator and opened it.

That was when Pietro decided to pinch my ass. Cheeky little shit.

"Oh Cassie," I called in a sing-song voice.

Cas growled and I jumped out the vent and then Pietro's inhuman shriek echoed through the vent, "Don't touch what isn't yours," I called up.

Cas landed gracefully on my shoulder and Pietro flopped down from the vent.

I looked up and saw Steve.

I pushed the elevator button and dragged Pietro's bloody body into the elevator saying, "You see nothing."

The elevator closed leaving a confused and slightly scared Steve.

I looked down at Pietro, judging him with my foot "Ow," was his only response. But did you die?

The elevator opened to show the lobby and a pizza delivery guy.

I gave him a twenty and took my pizza before I went back to the elevator.