Chapter Eight

I woke up to snickers coming from the door.

That was followed by a couple camera clicks, which then quickly turned to someone screaming.

I could hear Cas hissing and spitting at them.

I open my eyes to see Cas on Thor's back, biting his neck and managing to find all the openings in his armor.

I noticed I was on Pietro, who had woken up at Thor's screaming.

"Cas," he jumped off and ran onto my lap.

I groaned, "What time is it?"

JARVIS said, "It is eight am miss,".

I groaned and rolled over, face-first on the bed.

Cas wasted no time switching positions, loafing on my back.

"What time did you guys go to bed last night?" Bruce asked.

I simply groaned again.

"I woke up at four to get water and ended up helping her unpack. We fell asleep at five or six this morning," Pietro answered for me.

I felt Cas jump off my back.

I could hear him pad across the room to the pile of trash bags of clothes and boxes of stuff. I heard his claws dig into one of the bags and he meowed at the group.

I could feel the bed shift as Pietro got up, his steps leading beside Cas.

I heard the bag being torn open.

Cas jumped back onto the bed with me and he curled up on my side, and then I felt one of my blankets being laid on me.

I snuggled into the bed further and fell asleep again hearing snickering and footsteps fade down the hallway.