Chapter Sixteen

After I awoke the next morning, I heard, "Riles Elizabeth Stark, get your ass in here!"

I looked up from my blankets and saw Pietro looking around groggy.

Cas looked annoyed.

I groaned and dragged myself out of my bed, and walked out the door.

Pietro was not far behind me.

Cas trotted in front of me, angry at his disturbed sleep.

We entered the living room and we both burst out laughing.

There stood Clint and Tony in all of their glory.

Tony had cherry kool-aid hair, goatee, and eyebrows included, with a chair stuck to his shin and his hand.

Meanwhile, Clint had blueberry kool-aid hair, with his multicolored circles around his eyes and pink, purple, and blue clothes.

The rest of the Avengers entered the room, confused, then all burst out laughing with us.

Tony and Clint looked pissed. It was hilarious. Even Natasha laughed.

I whipped out my phone and started taking pictures.

Tony noticed and started hobbling after me, Clint followed pursuit, unfortunately.

I started posting all the pictures on the SHIELD database while running.

I started laughing hysterically as Pietro grabbed Cas and I, zooming off.

   When the world slowed down, we were in Central Park, in a more secluded area that no one really went to.

I stopped laughing after a moment, transforming into my cat form.

I didn't think Pietro had ever seen me transform into my cat form because his face looked a bit disgusted/confused at my transformation.

Cas and I climbed a tree.

Pietro struggling to climb after us. He managed. Eventually.

I lounged on the tree, "I see why they call you Cheshire now,".

I purred in approval, "Yes, this was the result of a HYDRA experiment. I can communicate with cats, give them abilities, turn into one, and so forth with a few other odds and ends. It's fun to confuse children as they walk past,".

He shook his head, chuckling at my words.

We lounged in the tree for a few more hours before returning home to the tower, avoiding Clint and Tony on the way to my room.