Chapter Twenty-Eight

...PIETRO POV...
.
.
.
Riles said the show looked familiar.

At least it was familiar and not completely new.

She watched the show intently, excited that she may regain her memories by watching it.

Cas looked happier about it and was purring contently on her chest.

After a few days of watching Supernatural, we finally finished season seven.

Riles decided to take a bathroom break and promptly collapsed on the floor.

I jumped up, catching her as I told JARVIS to get Bruce.
.
.
.
...RILES POV...
.
.
.
I felt like I was going to be sick.

I got up and told Pietro I had to go to the bathroom. I wasn't even halfway there when my vision started to get spots.

I tried to say something but nothing came out, my vision went black.

I fell to the floor faintly hearing Pietro call my name.
.
.
.
Everything was black but then flashes of images appeared in front of me.

My shitty childhood, my sessions of torture, my memories, they all came flooding back.

Man, I can't believe I actually forgot Supernatural, I mean who does that?

The visions stop and I shot up into a sitting position, efficiently smacking someone in the forehead, I held my head and groaned.

Whoever I smacked, was on the floor, also groaning.

I looked on the floor, "Gods Bruce watch where your face is."

Tony was helping Bruce up, "You okay Riles?"

I grinned at him,"She's baaaaaaaack."
.
.
.
...BRUCE POV...
.
.
.
JARVIS told me that Riles collapsed, I got up and started running towards the infirmary with Tony on my tail.

We walked in to see Pietro with Riles in his arms.

"Put her on the table over there," I pointed to the examination table.

Pietro sped over, placing my her on the table and stepping back.

After a few moments, I was checking her pupils when she shot up, effectively head-butting me. I groaned in response, holding my head. 

"Gods Bruce watch where your face is," she exclaimed.

Tony helped me up, "You okay Riles?"

He asked as she put on her signature Cheshire grin, "She's baaaaaaaack,".