Chapter Nineteen

...RILES POV...
.
.
.
Unfortunately, I woke up.

It was hot but humid, so I knew I wasn't in any sort of desert.

I wouldn't be able to escape with my leg like this. Pain flared in my face and leg.

My wrists and ankles were raw, my hands skinned.

I was a nice pile of pain, laying on the floor, in a room with nothing in it.

It was an agitating white, bleach scented everywhere. I was extremely annoyed.

The door opened, revealing, oh goodie, a man wheeling in a cart covered with cloth. Yay, more torture!

I hope Tony and his squad find me soon. There won't be much left to find if they don't hurry.
.
.
.
...PIETRO POV...
.
.
.
As soon as we saw the knife, I grabbed him and ran back to the tower.

Tony grabbed the knife and took his car to meet me.

Cas shifted and clung to my back, proud of his work.

I burst through the door of the living room and threw the man on the floor, much to the shock of the others.  

Cas jumped back on him and shifted into his leopard sized form, shocking everyone even more.

I ran to the garage, grabbing Tony.

I was out of breath, but didn't let it show.

The man on the floor cried out in pain as Cas stuck his claws into his shoulders, teeth bared hissing.

Tony explained what was going on.

Natasha and Clint hauled the man up, headed to an interrogation room for questioning.

Cas paced around the room his in original cat form.
.
.
.
...RILES POV...
.
.
.
They had gone at it for hours and hours on end.

Gunshots and screams of pain echoed through the halls behind my door.

Then my door opened, and I felt my head lifted from its position staring at the floor.

Blood dripped and coated my face, my eyes squinted open a bit revealing a man.

He had shoulder-length hair, but his arm was what intrigued me.

It was metal, with a red star on the bicep, on the shoulder.