Chapter Twenty-One

...3RD PERSON POV...
.
.
.
Pietro looked around confused, "Who is Bucky?"

Tony's tone was cold, "An ex HYDRA assassin,".

Steve glared at Tony, "It wasn't his choice to be brainwashed and forced to work for them, Tony. He's changed,".

Their argument continued back and forth.

Castiel interrupted, by transforming himself into a leopard sized version of himself again, yowling at them.

Sending a telepathic thought to the group, 'She wouldn't want you all arguing like this! Get ahold of yourselves,' he growled out.

The three turned and stared at Cas.

There was silence as Cas' ear twitched in annoyance.

"What other things can he do?" Tony asked to no one in particular.

"Doesn't matter, let's just wait for Bucky to being Riles back and give this HYDRA agent to Fury."

They all nodded in agreement and dispersed themselves from the room.

Leaving Castiel, who shifted into his small kitten form to run off and hide.
.
.
.
...6 HOURS LATER...
...BUCKY POV...
.
.
.
I found myself in front of the Stark Tower, with an unconscious, barely breathing Riles.

I opened the door and walked straight past the shocked secretary and up the stairs, taking them three to four at a time.

Eventually, I could hear people speaking distantly.

There was a white kitten in the doorway. The sign by the door was labeled 'Infirmary'.

As I got closer, the voices were arguing, about what I didn't care.

Probably Riles, I opened the door and the conversation stopped.

I gently placed her on the bed. A man, who I recalled being named Bruce, started working on her.

I turned and walked out the room, figuring he would want to work in peace.

I was followed by everyone else who'd been in the room, including the kitten.

I felt someone clap me on the shoulder. I automatically presumed it was Steve, he was the only one who would do that.

"Thanks Bucky, I owe ya one," he said quietly.

I nodded in acknowledgment, "Don't mention it Steve, if you need anything else HYDRA related, call me,".

I turned to leave, but a blue line appeared in front of me.

"What happened at the base?" A Sokovian accent asked.

I looked at Pietro, who was now in front of me. "I mean, what happened to Riles?"

I looked at him, and decided not to sugar coat it for him," Torture. About what, I don't know. You can ask her that whenever she wakes up," and with that, I walked around him and left the tower.