Character Ask

Hi everyone! Today Hailey, Autumn, Chase, and Aiden are going to answer some questions from you guys.

First off, how did you all meet and when did you originally became friends? Besides Hailey of course. (AndysWillowTree)

Aiden: Chase and I met in lower school. He was grumpy and didn't smile much, so I knew I had to change that.
Chase: He was very annoying and would never shut up -still can't, actually- but somehow this idiot and I became best friends.
Autumn: I knew who Chase was through brother who is in the Junior Troops as well. And, of course, when you meet Chase, Aiden is never far behind. When Hailey arrived, Chase remembered we were the same age and that my brother and I had lived in the human world recently, so he asked if I wouldn't mind making her feel welcome. I really became good friends with the two as I spent more time with Hailey who also spent time with them.

Hailey, how badly do you miss the human world? (Lady_of_Unicorns)

Hailey: I don't miss the human world as much as I do its people. My dad, Ms. Rose, and Allison, that's who I really miss. I think of them a lot.

Chase, if you had kids with Hailey, what would you name them? (DragonNadder)

Chase: Er...
Aiden: Chase has no creativity. Don't push him to hard.
Chase: ...Tristan for a boy? And like, Alice for a girl?
Autumn: I have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised. These are actual people names, and good ones, too.
Aiden: Hailey, you know we can still see you, right? No need to hide behind a pillow.

Autumn, what is the cutest animal? (All_In_Due_Time)

Autumn: Um... Peryton maybe? No, I don't know... Agh, don't make we choose one!

Hailey, what's your favorite book from either world? (Doorslide88)

Hailey: Right now, I'd say the Percy Jackson series, by Rick Riordan.

Autumn, what's your favorite book? (CookieKatKH)

Autumn: You guys are asking really hard questions! I have a ton of favorite books, so let me think... The Chronicles of Narnia, basically any of Roald Dhal's books (I know, they're for children), The Call of the Wild, and Gone with the Wind.
Aiden: I admire your capacity of counting to one.
Autumn: Shush. It's like if I asked you to pick your favorite food.
Aiden: Fair enough.

Aiden, cookies or cupcakes? (MissMarilicious215)

Aiden: What? What kind of question is that? I mean, it depends on the flavors, the toppings...
Chase: Thanks, we get it.

What is everyone's favorite flavors of ice cream? (Lady_of_Unicorns)

Aiden: chocolate chip or cookie dough. Or chocolate fudge. Chocolate and cookie-related flavors in general.
Chase: Mint-chocolate. Also known as the only one which Aiden miraculously doesn't like. It's a blessing.
Autumn: Lemon sorbet is my favorite, but then again I also love raspberry.
Hailey: I can't decide between vanilla or cookie dough... One of these two.

Chase, why do you have 'mommy issues'? (Lady_of_Unicorns)
Chase: Let's just say my mom remarried way too quickly, and on top of that she chose a jerk who was an awful father.

Autumn, what is your favorite color? (Lady_of_Unicorns)
Autumn: Turquoise.

Chase, what did you feel about Hailey when you first saw her? Was it love at first sight? If not, since when do you like her?

Chase: I don't believe in love at first sight, so no. At first I admired her ability to stay upbeat and strong despite everything that was happening. I thought we'd be really good friends. Then... I don't know. She was just so cute and smiled to everyone. I guess the moment I really thought, 'Wow, I'm falling for this girl' was right before the banquet, when we were standing in front of the mirror.

Chase, do you ever regret dating Hailey? (candylover825)

Chase: No, of course not! I'm really lucky to have her.
Autumn: Aw, you two are so cute.
Aiden: You mean cheesy?

Aiden, do you think Hailey is creepy? (mythicalcrystalfox)

Aiden: Haha, no. But, like, if I did -which I don't- I wouldn't be stupid enough to say it in front of her when she's looking at me creepily. Just saying.
Hailey: You can be so annoying sometimes.
Aiden: You know you love me. I see it in your creepy eyes on your creepy face.
Chase: Okay, let's move on to the next question.

Aiden, why are you so funny? (Lady_of_Unicorns wants to know if you had some tragic event in the past that scarred you so much that humor is your only escape or if it's just you.)

Aiden: What?
Chase: Let me answer that for him. The only tragic event here is that he thinks he's funny.
Hailey: Oh, stop it. No, Aiden just has a really upbeat personality.
Aiden: It was also an awesome way to drive my sisters crazy when we were younger (and still today), since my mom usually couldn't resist laughing so I'd get off easy.

Autumn, Juno or Aiden? (MissMarilicious215)

Autumn: For calm situations where I want to think, Juno. If I want to have fun and laugh, Aiden.

Aiden, cookies or Autumn?

Aiden: What is wrong with you people!? Why would I want to eat Autumn?
Hailey: Not as a snack, stupid. Just in general. Whose life would you save?
Aiden: Wow, tough one... Nah, just kidding. Autumn, of course. Hailey can always make me more cookies, but there's only one Autumn.
Hailey: That's cute, but do I look like your personal cook?

Aiden, when was the first time you had a punishment? (All_In_Due_Time)

Aiden: Why does everyone assume I get punished often? I am a very well-behaved child. You can ask the next question now.

Chase: Sure. Well if that's the case, we'll replace this question with another one: Aiden, do you have any feelings for Autumn or Bree?

Aiden: I came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

Hailey: You know, you have to answer.
Aiden: Fine. So, my first punishment, you asked? Well first off, why am I the only one who got asked this? It's discrimination, and I wont stand for it.
Chase: Then sit. Stop being a drama queen and answer your question.
Aiden: Well, I don't know. I don't remember, because I was probably two. Or one. One month. Who knows? I started early.

Hailey, what is your favorite part about your new life in Sol?

Hailey: Flying. I never get tired of it. It's so exhilarating.

And finally, Hailey, if you could sum up from when you discovered you had wings to now in one word, what would it be? (DragonNadder)

Hailey: Let me think... Magical. Yes, truly magical.

***
And that's all! Thank you for reading!
Please tell me what you think and if you have any other suggestions for extra content!
(and if you haven't already, check out the sequel, Lost Wings)