Chapter 5- What happened?

Peeta's POV

"Katniss we should start packing for Effie's." My stomach sorta feels weird and nervous because of all the bad memories I have there. I just keep thinking that it will be alright because Katniss will be there with me the whole time. We walk upstairs and starts packing. It is getting late so I make dinner for Katniss and I, well Katniss is watching TV. Dinner is very silent. "Hey Peeta, we should got to bed to bed now because it is really late." "Okay beautiful." We walk upstairs and Katniss does not even care that I am watching her change. I change in front of her too and it just stays silent.

We crawl into bed and Katniss snuggles up against me. I put me arm around. We eventually fall asleep. "Ahhhhh!" I scream and I wake up. "Peeta it's okay. It was just a nightmare." All of the sudden I get up and just make it to the bathroom and I throw up. It goes on for about 5 minutes. Katniss it sitting there right besides telling me everything is going to be okay. After I finish pueking we crawl back into bed. I cannot fall asleep.

About a hour later I get up again and run to the toilet and puek. I cannot stop throwing up. So I end up just falling asleep in the bathroom. Katniss does not even know that I am awake. Then Katniss comes in the bathroom and wakes me up. "Peeta! Are you okay?" "No not really beautiful. I was up pueking more than half of the night." Katniss pulls me in for a tight hug and a soft kiss. "Peeta it is already 9:00 in the morning and I told Effie that we would by her house at 10:00. Come on let's go." We get up off the bathroom floor and get changed at the same time and we don't really even care. "Peeta are you going to eat something? Because you should." "Katniss I am not hungry." "Okay fine Peeta. But when we get to Effie's house you will have to eat something there." "We'll see Katniss."

Katniss's POV

I can tell that Peeta is really nervous about going over to the Capitol which is Effie's place now. He is so nervous he would not even eat. I start to get a little scared for Peeta. "Hey Peeta we will leave in a couple of minutes so make sure you have everything." "I know I..." Right when Peeta stops he runs over to the bathroom to puek again. Peeta has been pueking a lot and it has been making me nervous.

"Peeta, are you sure you want to go." " I guess Katniss." "Okay come on. Here grab your things a lets go to the train." I have to help Peeta walk to the train a little bit because he is very nervous about going back to the Capitol. We get in the train and I keep drawing circles I his back to try and calm him down. It think it works a little bit. The next stop and bunch of paparazzi people come in and start taking pictures of me and Peeta.

"Come on Peeta this is our stop." Peeta looks up at my with a frown and he grabs my hand. We get off of the train and we are standing right in front of the Capitol. A tear slides down Peeta cheek. We then walk up to the door and Effie opens it with a big "hello!" "Hey Effie!" "Okay so there are only three bedrooms in the Capitol so Peeta and you will have to share a room. I use one and Haymitch uses the other one. Are you guys okay sleeping in a bed together?"

"Y.." Peeta then cuts me off and says "Yes." In a very stern voice. "Come on Peeta lets go up to our room." We start walking to our room and then Peeta comes to a immediate stop in front of a white room. All of the sudden Peeta runs up to the bedroom and I follow him. I go into the bedroom and Peeta is sobbing " Katniss I can't do this!" "Shhhhhh. It's okay Peeta. I am here with you the whole time. Shhhh."

He calms down then and it is about dinner time now. Peeta cried for a very long time. We go downstairs and ask what's for dinner. " We are having ribs sweetheart." "Haymitch!" I run up to him and give him a hug. Then he gives Peeta a hug. We sit down for dinner and everyone has said something except for Peeta. He also has not touched his food.

Peeta's POV

"Peeta you have to eat." "If I do I will probably end up pueking it out." "Then only eat a couple of bites." "Fine Katniss." After dinner is done Katniss grabs my hand and leads my up to the bedroom. She grabs her clothes and is about to go into the bathroom. "Katniss do not leave me all alone." "Okay Peeta I will change out here with you." So we change into our pj's and get into bed.

Katniss curls up against me that which makes me feel more safe. About a hour we fell asleep I woke up screaming. I am then sobbing. "Peeta it's okay. It's okay. They can not hurt you anymore. You are safe. Peeta can I ask you something" "Sure I guess Katniss." "Okay here it goes Peeta. What did they do to you exactly in the Capitol?" "They would whip me and abuse me. I would get no food too. They kept telling me that you were a dirty mutt. But when they hijacked me I was strapped down to a bed. They showed me pictures of my life time. The ones that were not real had a shiny gloss over it." I say between sobs. "Oh my god Peeta!"

Katniss then hugs me very tightly. We then fall asleep like that. I wake up to my own scream again but this time I find myself running to the bathroom. I kneel down and puek up all the food that is in me. Katniss comes into the bathroom and stats rubbing my back. After I finish pueking she helps me get up and we get into bed and we fall asleep.

Katniss's POV

It is about 4:30 in the morning when I wake up to the bed shaking. "She is a mutt!" I hear Peeta scream out loud. Before when Peeta woke up from the nightmare he was just screaming ahhhhh. But right now Peeta is kicking and screaming and yelling things. I then tap Peeta's shoulder not knowing if he is awake or sleeping.He turns to me. I look at his eyes and the are dark just like when he got hijacked. They were not his normal light blue eyes the glisten in the moonlight.

Cliff hanger!!!! I will update soon!😊