Chapter 17- Peeta no!

Peeta's POV

I wake up to a really bad headache. I turn around and see Katniss laying next to me. Her eyes then start to flutter there way open. Then I think notices me clutching me head because she sits up right away.

"Peeta are you okay?"

"Yes." But I then just squeeze my head tighter.

"Peeta you are not okay. I am going to look what it says o. The medicine box to see if you should be getting headaches." She gives me a short sweet gentle kiss before she walks downstairs. After a couple of minutes she comes back up.

"Peeta the only things that the medicine cause you to do is puke and ha e stomach pain. No headaches. I am going to go downstairs and get a doctor appointment for you today and then I will be right back up."

"Thank you Katniss. I love you." When I say that I see tears building up in her eyes. "What's wrong Kat?"

"I am just nervous that something is wrong with you. I love you too."

"Katniss I will be okay. I promise."

"Okay." She says and walks downstairs.

My stomach starts to hurt a lot so I go over to the bathroom and start puking. With the puke I also have some blood coming out of my mouth.

Katniss POV

I just got Peeta in to see the doctor later and I walk back upstairs. He is not in our room. I then hear some noise. I follow it and it leads me to the bathroom whee I see Peeta clutching g his head puking up blood and other stuff like food. I scream and Peeta try's to look at me but he cannot because he keeps puking. Then Annie enters and see Peeta and her eyes get big. Then Peeta passes out.

Peeta's POV

I get one last glance at Katniss before everything goes black.

Sorry for a shorter chapter guys and it is a cliff hanger😝! The next chapter should come out tomorrow or the next day. Pls comment what u guys think of it. Also do you like Peeta's POV or Katniss's POV better or it just depends?????!😘