Chapter 19- Now

Katniss's POV

The door burst open. "KATNISS MELLARK! PUT THE RAZOR DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Peeta shouts right when he walks in. Then he looks at me more closely.

Peeta's POV

I push the door open and once I see the razor I shout "KATNISS MELLARK! PUT THE RAZOR DOWN RIGHT NOW." But then I look at Katniss more closely. You can see her to rib cage and she has scars all over her body. She is as thin as a toothpick. "Katniss Mellark when did you get all skinny? Huh? And when did you start cutting? Spill it!" That is when I see tears forming in her eyes.

"Peeta I started cutting because I thought that you were going to die and that meant that I had no reason to live. I tried to stop but I can't. I have also stopped eating ever since you had a chance of dying. I have not touched food for the last week about. This is my life and I get to choose what to do." That is when a tear runs down her face.

"Katniss I am alive now. I am okay! You can stop cutting and start eating. This is very unhealthy." I then see a huge words in her stomach and focus on them. I then read them out loud "I am mutt. I am vicious. I am a killer. I am a mutt." I read on her stomach and I feel tears start to form in my eyes but I do not let them fall.

"Katniss why would you out that scar on your stomach?"

"Because you said that about me Peeta. You were right. I deserve to die and I shall die today. If you take another step I will cut myself with the razor more." She says well she holds the razor to her neck,

"Katniss I did not say that. The Peeta mutt did. That was not me who said it, it was Snow. Put down the razor!"

"NO!" She says sternly.

I then take a step toward and she says "I love you forever Peeta Mellark." And then she cuts her throat. I run over to her and rush her to the hospital. I scream for help and they take he run a room while I wait in the waiting room. Then a doctor finally calls my name. "Peeta Mellark." I get up right away.

"Is she okay? Is she alive?"

"Mr. Mellark Mrs. Mellark is....."

CLIFF HANGER!!! Next chapter will be longer! Sorry I have not updated for like 2 days but I have had a lot of homework and I am working on another book too! Make sure to go check it out and comment what u think! THX!😘😘