chapter 2

Lucy POV

I walked home gloomily with my bangs covering my face. Thinking for a billion times that it was my fault and wasn't theirs.

' I know what to do. . . . . . It's probably for the best of the guild. Im sorry Gray. . . Levy . . . Gajeel . . . . Juvia . . . . Lissana . . . . Mira. . . . . Laxus . . . . . Wendy. . . . Romeo. . . . . Exceeds . . . . . . . . . . . . . Im really sorry master. . . But it's for the best of the guild.'

I entered my apartment and went straight to the desk and wrote the letters that will soon be given to the guild.

"Open gate of the maiden and lion. Virgo and Leo!"

Ding dong!

" Lucy .. . . You're not weak . . . Please don't leave the guild. . . . " that voice that I will never forget. . .

"Princess. . . . . Big brother is right. Please stay strong"

"I've made my decision already. It doesn't really matter if I stay in this guild anymore." I pleaded them with a hint of hurt in my voice.

They both sighed and knew there were nothing they could do. They nodded and waited for their master's command.

"Virgo pack my things. . . . Loke take this and give it to the landlady. After that bring this letters to the guild. Give it directly to master. Don't tell him anything, just give it to him and pass it to the guild members."

"Yes Lucy"

"Thanks Loke, Virgo."

Both of them dissapeared to do their work. I rushed to the guild to erase thus god forsaken mark on my hand. I enterd the guild and walked over to mira.

"Hey mira. May I know where master is?"

"He is in the office. Is there something wrong Lucy?" Mira asked with a worried expression. Typical Mirajane.  I'm gonna miss her the most after this.

"In sorry Mira."

Her eyes widened as I ran into the office. I knocked on the door three time. 'Come in'. I entered and shut the door quietly behind me.

"Lucy, what brings you here?"

"I guess Loke hasn't arrived yet."

Master POV

I was reading the sorcerer's weekly magazine and look at the pictures with girls with bikinis in it. ^w^. Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door. I quickly threw the magzine out of the window. The fasters move.

"Come in" and when the door opened I saw Lucy. But she was in a gloomy face and I could see tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Lucy what are you doing here?" I asked worriedly. I can't stand to see one if my childrens hurt especially when they are being ignored by her own family. Yes she has told me her story before.

"I guess Loke hasn't arrived yet."

"Loke? What do you mean?"

"Master. . . . I wish to quit the guild." She said. I was shocked. My eyes wide open.

"W- what. Why?"

She told me her story. I was so furious with the guild. How could they?! They treated her like trash?! I'll never forgive those bastards.

"Please master calm down. It's not their fault. . . . It's mine"

"What do you mean?" Confusement took over me.

"I was too weak. I was like a baby. I was-"

"Lucy it is not your fault. And you are not weak. You were able to summon two celestial spirit. You were able to save loke and confront the celestial king. You were able to save all of us in the incident after the grand magic games. Without you. . . . We would die." It's true. She is the light of our guild. One day those brats will realise that without her they would be in darkness and loneliness.

"Thanks mas- I mean makarov but I think it's best if I leave for now."

She handed me her Fairy Tail marked arm. There was no point in fighting honestly. It would do her best if she left the guild before she gets even more hurt. I rested my hand above hers and there it was, her unmarked arm.

"Thank you, I'll be stronger than before and come back to show those bastards who the real boss is."

"Thank you Lucy, for helping the guild. I hope to see you soon."

With that, she left. I cried quietly thinking of what will happen to us. Without our light.

Suddenly a bright flash of light was in front of me and Loke was standing in front of me.

"Master this is from lucy. She told you to give the letters respectively to the people she wrote to. Oh and master don't worry she will come back and rejoin the guild."

"Thank you Loke."

"You're not shocked?"

"She just left. After asking me to erase her mark. Please protect that child, she has a bright life ahead of her and I do not want her to waste it."

"Yes Master Makarov." he dissapeared after that. I gave the letters to mira and kept the letter that is addressed to me.

I opened it and read the letter.