Chapter 20

My damn phone wasn't co-operating with me so please check out black pink's playing with fire and read this. I was just listening to it and thought to put in on wattpad but my damn phone had to do this to me. WAII. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

"What do you want with our master?" He shouted out.

She lift her head up a little making eye contact with none other than, Natsu Dragneel.

"I'm reconsidering to join this guild! It looks really, " she looked around.

"Interesting." She cheered, breaking the tensed air.

He looked at her dumbfoumded before snapping back.

"Only strong mages are allowed to join the guild! Sensing by your aura, it doesn't even feel overwhelming."

"Oh really now?" And with that he ws sent flying to the other side of the guild with a flick of my fingers.

"Well bye now! I already know where to have my insignia marked at." She ran upstairs not bothering to knock onto the door.

"I'm back!!" I sang still not putting down my hoodie.

Makarov looked up with a suprised look before throwing his perverted magazine out of the window.

"Who are you?!" He said getting into a fighting stance.

"That's sad, Master Makarov. You wouldn't want to fight with the long lost member of Fairy Tail know would you?" She said know taking of her hoodie, finally letting the golden hair to shine.

"L-l-lucy?!" He exclaimed but not loud enough to let the whole guild listen.

"Bingo." She opened her arm awaiting the now overaged school boy to run into her arms.

"Where have you been this whole time? Everyone misses you." Tears spilled rapidly creating a puddle around him.

"Mhmm. Even those two?" She said. Implying to Erza and Natsu.

"No. . . but I'm sure you will beat them right?" He smirked knowingly.

"You think?" I copied his expression.

The old man laughed heartily. "Anyway what's your power now?" He asked curiously.

"I'm an Elemental dragon slayer and I also learned requip, ice-make, arc of time and basically everything!" Lucy said proudly.

He blinked a few times, taking every piece of information in.

"Wh-wh- what?!" He's voice roared causing all the guild members to snap to reality and ran up to the office.

"Master what happened?" Erza bursted in but didn't get the chance to take a glance of Lucy's face as she pulled the hoodie over her head just in time.

Erza started transforming into her fairy knight (idk what it's called)
as soon as she saw me.

"Now, now Erza. She's not an enemy. In fact she's joining the guild and will be promoted to S- class right away." He said, shocking everyone that stood behind the doors.

"But master. You can't just promote her to S-class without even knowing her powers! She could be a thr-"

"She is not a threat and I do know her powers. Now if you could leave the office for me to mark her insignia please." He said with a final tone.

Erza obeyed not before glaring at me. Everyone followed after, Mira being the last, winked at me. I smiled back.

"I'd like to have an insignia on my right arm please." She said and the mark appeared exactly where she imagined it to be.

"Oh and for now please address me as Stellar. It's not gonna be fun when they find out I'm back. I'd rather let everyone see my powers before revealing my true self." I said before turning my hair into a pearl white colour with blue and golden streakes.

"Sure. Now let's go show them what you got!" He cheered excitedly before walking out with me towards the centre of the guild.

"Listen up brats! We've got a new member with us today! This Stellar and her power. . . I think you will find out soon enough." He said, glancing at Natsu.

"Hi! My name is Stellar Heart! Nice to meet you!" I said happily.

Everyone cheered except for Natsu and Erza. Still having that bitchy attitude I see.

"Now, I'll leave you guys to talk to her. Continue!" He dismissed before walking back to his office.

"Hi! My name is L-"

"Levy Mcgarden, Gray Fullbuster, Juvia Lockser, Gajeel Redfox, Lissana Strauss, Romeo and Wendy Marvel. Nice to meet you too guys. Or may I say, I miss you." I said leaving them staring at me with widened eyes.

"What do you mean you miss us and how do you know our name? What are you? Some kind of stalker?" Gajeel said with his usual rude tone.

"That's Lucy Heartfilia guys. You know, our long lost friend." Mira's sweet voice rang through our ears.

"Stop saying shit. There's no way that weakling would be alive by now. She's probably already been eaten by someth-" A fist flew up, meeting Natsu's chin roughly.

"Don't you there say shit about our Lucy." Gray stood in front of me.

"It's okay Gray. Well if you really want to show of your damn ego. Why not do it properly." I said walking towards him, my hair slowly turning back to my usual golden hair.

Everyone gasped. Levy, Juvia, Wendy and Lissana broke into tears of happiness. While Gajeel, Gray and Romeo stood there proudly and happiness clearly on their face.

"I'd like to see you try beat me."