chapter 12

"Welcoming! Princess Lucy Heartfilia of the dragon realm, daughter to Queen Layla and the next heir to the throne!"

I wiped the sweat on my forehead before stepping out to the big crowd of dragons in their human forms. How did my situation ended this way? Well let me show you. Back to where we stopped.

I took a deep breath. This is it. I will finally have the chance to see my mother after 14 years. I pushed the gigantic doors to be enveloped into the golden room. Feeling like I was brought to another dimension again, only it gets much more beautiful. Two huge candled chandeliers hanged on the white with golden patterned ceiling on either side of the middle of the throne room.  Pillars stretched from the bottom all the way to the top. Golden flower shaped patterns was carved, covering the whole place even on the pillars and tiles.

Many doors were leading to different places making me harder to contain my excitement. At the very end sat two thrones. Both fixing a heart shape representing her last name. Above the throne consist of a carved sun. Its jagged ends making it look more fierce.

In one of the throne sat a woman with blonde hair. Her hair was tied up into a neat bun. A golden and white tiara sat a top her head, resting on her blond locks. She wore a long blue dress with golden sequins stretching from her huge chest down to the floor. Her red cape clung onto her neck falling down from her neck to the chair then to the glittering floor. An emerald necklace hanged from her neck down between her covered cleavage.

As the woman came to plain view I finally realized who that woman was. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and jumped to her standing figure.

"Mom, I missed you so much. I thought you died. I saw you getting shot by those evil men. Why did you lie to me? There's so much questions in my head right now that I can't even state out." I sobbed and tears damped her beautiful cape.

"Darling. I am so sorry. It was for your own good. I missed you so much too. I can't stand letting you get hurt. But you're finally here! I have waited so long for your arrival." Her voice so soothing time ever since I heard her voice. I have never felt so happy in my life. it's been so long ever since I've heard her voice. Ever since I felt her. Ever since I have been so close to her. I hope this wasn't a dream.

" This isn't a dream darling. You really are here." I froze.

 " I can read peoples mind." she chuckled before letting me go.

"Now that you're back, we can finally start the exciting party I have been planning for you for years!" She said excitedly.

" What party?" I asked suddenly feeling nausea. I don't feel like doing any party-ing right now.

"Oh a welcome back party of course. What's the reason for throwing a party without a reason! There will be so many exquisite foods! Ooh and I can't wait to let you meet every dragon here!They are all so kind! You will look so pretty once the maids are done with you! Streamers and sequins will just come falling down when you enter the ball room! Ooh Ooh how about a-"

" Mom! Does it hit your mind that I had a very long day and need some rest instead of being bombarded with your party plan ? Maybe you could just do a normal ball party instead of troubling yourself?" I explained as politely as I can.

" You're right. You're right. I'm just so excited now that you're home. I have been so lonely staying in the throne room all by myself. Ahem. Igneel, please show my daughter towards her room. Have the maids to change herself into her nightgown." Mom said gracefully before giving me a hug and returning to her rightful throne.

"yes my queen. follow me now lucy." He said as he showed me to my huge bedroom.

This is gonna be a long day

Hey guys! I am really really really sorry for not updating this past few days. If you had read my previous story part you would know why I wasn't able to update in time. Anyways, I would like to thank those who told me that it was fine and to keep up the good work. Honestly, whenever I saw that kind comment I just feel like squeezing you guys in a hug. It reminds me a lot about my very first few followers that supported me! Thank you guys so much really! Without you my life wouldn't be at this state by now. Thank you so so much and have nice day.