chapter 21

"Lucy? Okay you made it alive but there is no way you could beat me! Throuhout the years I have trained and became much more stronger! So what you upgrade your celestial spirits? They're still useless against me!" He boasted.

"We'll just see about that mr oh-Im-so-strong. Now why don't we take this outside. Ooohh I'm so excited! Can someone call master Makarov to watch the show?" Happy rushed up into the office to inform master Makarov.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY PUT YOUR BETS INTO THIS BOX RIGHT HERE!" Master Makarov shouted as everybody except Lucy's friends and Makarov placed their bets into Natsu's box.

"Whenever you're ready, you may start!"

There was only silence filling in the intense air as me and Natsu shared threatening glares. Natsu made the first move without any hesitation.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" He exclaimed followed by red and blue fire shooting out of his mouth, aiming for the blonde beauty.

In milliseconds, it hit Lucy hard. Or so he thought. Dirt splattered everywhere as everyone who betted on Natsu stood there proud while Lucy's friend froze.

"Well, that was easy. Your still so we-"

"Who says I'm done?" Everyone's eyes widened as they saw their new guildmate sucking the fire like it was no big deal.

"What. How? You're a fire dragon slayer?! Impossible! Only Igneel teached me that!" He exclaimed enraged.

"About your father, I've got a really huge surprise for you." She said as a red and blue key appeared in front of her. "Open gate of the fire and Celestial dragon!" As she chanted, Igneel and Celestia appeared in their dragon form.

Natsu stared at his old man in shock. Tears threatening to fall down. By now everyone was staring in awe as they saw the majestic dragons and some even towards Lucy's new found powers.

"IGNEEL?! OH MY GOD. I MISSED YOU-"

"Yeah, yeah I missed ya too. But when somebody hurts the Queen of the Dragons, they're asking nothing but hell. Even if it's my son." He said before transforming into his human form together with Celestia.

Everyone stood there, dumbfounded. Mira, Levy and Lissana cheered at their friend who was about to win the match in less then 5 minutes.

"Queen? What are you talking about?" Natsu's eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"I, Lucy Heartfilia, am the Queen of the Dragons and looks like your shitty attitude could bring you to hell, but I wouldn't want to do that to a guild member. As long as you're not part of Fairy Tail you would already be in the demon realm."

"Igneel, are you serious?! She's not the least bit strong. I can't even feel her pow-"

"You asked for it kid."

"CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR!" Lucy suddenly chated and blue and golden fire blasted out of her mouth.

Before Natsu can react, the blast hit him hard causing more force to pull everyone down to the ground and theu covered their eyes from the blinding light.

"NATSU IS DOWN!" Master Makarov shouted after running towards him.

Erza ran for Natsu and checked his pulse only finding it to be weak. Erza shot a glare towards Lucy, who was walking towards the two mages.

"Master this is unexceptable. She nearly killed Natsu. She's too-"

"I intentionally didn't kill him. That's why I used my weakest power. And honestly, that's not even 2% of my power." Lucy smirked triumphantly.

"WEAKEST POWER?! LESSER THAN 2%?!" Everyone in the guild exclaimed in shock.

Before Erza could protest, A spring of fire appeared in Lucy's hand and dropped it into the depths of Natsu's mouth.

"He should be fine in a few minutes. Well I had fun on my first day here but I've gotta go. Can't keep my empty room waiting~" And with that Lucy disappeared.

"Well now we know who is the strongest mage in Fairy Tail hmmm~" Mira's sweet taunting voice popped out from the still air.

"She haven't gone through me yet. I swear I will get her to bow to me." The one and only Titania vowed.

(IT AIN'T OVER YET FOLKS)

"Man am I tired! I should probably start working out more often." The blonde sighed heavily as she sinked into the sofa. Happy was already knocked out on her bed, hugging a fish.

A sudden crack was heard from her left. As she turned, she saw the golden egg slowly cracking. As soon as she caught sight of it, her legs carried her quickly towards the shining treasure.

Slowly, the small furball popped of the shell leaving only the top part of the egg hanging on the golden exceed.

"OH MY GOD. YOU ARE SO CUTEEE!" Lucy exclaimed as she held the fragile being.

"Hi! Niceu chu meet chu! My name ish Starmiya! Pleashe take care of me!" The cute exceed exclaimed adorably.

Yeah this story is sooo cheesy. Anyways hoped you enjoyed it! And I am so sorry for uploading this in a very late manner! Bye and have a nice day!