Chapter 15

"You seem cheerful today Lucy. . . did you hit your head or something?" Igneel laughed as he watched me skipping through the halls.

"Nah. Every moment counts don't you think? Say, when can we start our training?" I said giving my cutest pout. Trying.

He gave me a disgusting look. "If you really want to train, you could ask me normally instead of giving me a pathetic look. No wonder you haven't dated anyone before. . ." He giggled like a five year old girl and ran away before I could go bursting.

"Oh yeah you better run! You know what, it's okay. I will just ask Celestia to train me.  Hmphh" I turned and stomped away through the halls trying to find the blonde beauty.

"Hey Celestia! Can you train me with celestial magic today? Please! Igneel didn't want to teach me because he was to lazy. He even said that I couldn't get boyfriend." I kneeled in front of her like a lost puppy.

"Sure. I will just be right back."With that she disappeared and a moment later I could hear a ear piercing scream coming from the direction Celestia headed to. In a flash Celestia was back at the spot with blood all over her hands.

"Don't tell me you murdered Igneel." I took a few steps back. A good metre distance away from her.

"Nope. He's just probably dragged into his room by someone and sleeping soundly on his bed now. Although he might not come out of his room for one whole week. Anyway let's go outside before it gets dark. It would probably take more than an hour so we better be quick." She walked out to the backyard through the huge glass doors.

"Now Lucy, I would like you to close your eyes and breathe all the fresh air you can and feel magic energy surging from your heart."

I closed my eyes breathing in all the air. Feeling the relaxing sensation surging thtrough my body, my body untensed and felt the air leaving my lungs as I breathe out. Concentrating on one point in my heart, I imagined it lighting up gold. Beating fast surging with adrenaline. It still accumulated all the magic around balling into a fist of light. My body felt light weighted.

"Good. Now release all those energy at once. When you are ready." Celestia's voice drifted in my mind.

Taking another deep breathe I mustered as much power I can. With a war cry, I opened my eyes as all my energy turned into a beam of light that shot through the backyard. I noticed I was still in the air but suddenly felt like a thousand needles pricking onto my skin. I fell onto the ground. Darkness started to engulf me  and the last thing seen was the beautiful golden orbs that belongs to Celestia.

"Lucy . . . are. . . kay-" Those last words were heard before darkness fully engulfed my fogged vision.

Hey guys. I am so sorry about posting real ate. I'm so excited to post my new book which will be out if I'm not mistaken 15 of September. So, stay tuned to the book. Hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to leave a comment and press the star. Bye!