Chapter 6

Lissana POV

Honestly. What is wrong with them today? Was it because of me Lucy was tortured. Now I just feel more and more bad.

I am currently in the guild sitting at the bar as Mira-nee watched me.

"Lissana, Please don't feel guilty for what you have done. You did nothing wrong. Please this is for Lucy. Smile for her. I bet she feels the same way." She tried to cheer me up but it takes even more effort to cheer me up now that Lucy's gone.

"I just need to get some fresh air. I will probably head home after that. And thank you, Mira-nee. I will keep smiling for her." I said. Forcing a smile although I know she cpuld see through me.

I left the guild with a heavy heart. Unfortunately. I bumped into Natsu and Erza from their mission.

"Lissana. Please join the group. Please forget about her and join us. With you we can be the most powerful group in the whole of Fiore!" Natsu tried to plead while Erza stood there with hope in her eyes.

"Yoy don't get it do you. She was my bestfriend. Never in a million years. Until I die. Even in the after life. I will never join this pathetic group." I said with digust in my voice.

I ran as fast as I could as tears started to collect into my eyelids. Why? Why have they changed so much? What happened to them? This isn't the Natsu and Erza I know. Something is wrong with them.

Mira POV

"Will she be okay?" Elfmen asked.

"I hope so.. . . .. damn Natsu and Erza. What has gotten into them. They- they're changing. Not in the good way. I need to find out" I whispered.

"Well speak of the devils. They're here. We best keep an eye on them while we can." Elfmen said with anger rising.

"Right. . .. . "

"Yo Mira. Can you give me a shaved ice?" Asked Gray.

"Sure. Coming right up." I said half heartedly. I began to prepare the order. I came back and gave the shaved ice to him

"Look Mira. I know your upset with them. I am. What's been buggin me more is the whole guild. They're suprisingly happy. Except for ya know. Lucy's true friends. It pains me to. I just feel like punching the fore head to. But we have to remember Lucy. She probably doesn't want us to fight. We have to stay strong for her." He said with determinition in his eyes.

I smiled. If this is what Lucy wants. Then I will do it for her.