Chapter 18

It's time. After 3 year of training together with the dragons. It's finally time to say goodbye to mom. Although I dread it, I still had to face it no matter how much I hated it. It has been 3 months in earth by now. I was told about the timing during my second year here. My hair has shanged from a dright blonde to a golden mist blonde and it has grown down to my waste. My eyes turned blue during my awakening. I changed a lot during the past three years, I wonder they're doing now.

"It's time. I surely will be missing you during my slumber. Please lead the kingdom with your head held up high. Please stay safe. You will be safe under the shelter of the castle." Something warm slide down my face.  Two straight lines forming from my eyes to my jawline falling from my chin.

"I'm going to miss you." She gave me the warmest hug I ever had. This is definitely the last time I'm going to feel her touch so I best make it worthy. My arms tightened around her, not wanting to let go.

"... I Princess Lucy of the Dragon Realm, announce that Queen Layla, is officialy in a coma." She stopped to signal the announcer to announce her new role.

"Daughter of the Heartfilia family, Princess Lucy, will be taking the throne and lead the kingdom to peace. "He gently placed my mother's crown onto my head.

"Let's celebrate for the new Queen of the kingdom!" Everyone cheered.

It warmed my heart. Although my mother is already gone, they still tried lifting their spirits and move on  to look to their ne queen. I have their trust and will never fail them.

The night soon turned to dawn as we danced and eat.

"You sure you're okay?" Celstia asked as we walked back to my room.

"Yeah. I feel better now that I'm able to take over my mother's role and lead the kingdom where they have trust in me." I smiled.

"Then I guess if you want to be a real queen. We have to start training now." Her devilish grin send shivers down my spine as i started to sweat.

"I'll pass. I need a nap before i could do anything. You wouldn't want me to faint during the training now would you?" I looked at her as she gave me an approving nod.

"You do know that tomorrow's your last training right?" She looked at me worriedly.

"Yeah I'm aware, and I'm gonna go back to Earth next week right?"

"Yeah. We will surely miss you Lucy." And coincedently, we reached my room through the awkward silence.

"I'll miss you too" with that I closed the door.

I am so sorry for not updating guys! I am currently having my finals and it has been a long and stress month for me. So forgive me for not uploading for a very long time. Remember to vote and comment. Love you guys! Bye!😘