Chapter 8

Lucy POV

There it was, what stood before me was the Forbidden Forest that has said to require a Dragon lurking in it.

"Now or never Lucy."

"LUSHEE!"

Lucy's eyes nearly popped out as she saw a small blue exceed flying straight to her face.

"Happy? How the hell did you find me here."

"I saw you going into the train but they didn't pets to get into the train so I followed the train and then I lost you through the crowd and now I FOUND YOU AGAIN."

"Woah Happy breathe."

"We really miss you Lucy, are you sure you're really going to leave the guild forever?"

"I'm just taking a break from Fairy Tail that's all."

"So you're going back?"

"Yeah, once I get stronger that is. I just need to get through this forest."

"I'm gonna follow Lucy. Natsu really changed so I'm not going back to him."

"It's great to have some company but you gotta be careful. There's something in there that's not safe so stick with me."

As I walked into the forest I heard some shuffling sound in the bush nearby. I held onto loke's key while cautiously approaching it.

As it jumped out I started to summon but to my surprise, a bunny jumped up to my face. God. That scared the hell out of me.

"Pushes, are we there yet? I feel like my legs are gonna cramp."

"You ain't even walking, Happy."

I looked behind the bush that the bunny jumped out from and there it was, a beautiful open field. This is perfect. I smiled and ran freely. This is totally different from what the bartender said.

"ROOOAAAR"

"What the hell was that? Lushee we're gonna die."

"I know."

I ran to the direction where the roar came from. When I reached the source of the sound I stood there shocked. Standing right before me is a majestic dragon.

Her golden and blue scale shining under the sun. Her blue eyes like seas. Her majestic wings. She is just to beautiful.

"Who goes there?!" She roared.

"M-my name is L-Lucy Heartfilia. I come in peace!" I squeaked.

"No way. . . . My apologies Princess lucy! Its been so long. Oh where are my manners. My name is Celestia the celestial dragon. I don't think you would remember me. Oh my you have grown so much." she said sniffling.

"All I could say right now is that you are not safe in this world. Come with me, everyone would be tearing with joy to see their princess is back and well." She said.

"Wait what?"

"LUSHEE YOUR A PRINCESS?"

"I'M A PRINCESS?"

Sorry for the short story again guys! I have been really busy with school work so I do not have time to write a long chapter. But in the next chapter, I promise it will be a real long one.