Chapter 14

"Lucy . . . . Please just open the door. You've been in there for 1 whole day. Please open the door and we'll . . . talk. Happy misses you so much too." Celestia pleaded on the other side of the golden studded door.

"I just don't want to talk now Celestia. Please give me sometime to . . . cool down." Lucy whispered desperately. Her eyes were swollen red from all the crying and there were huge bags hidden under her eyes from lack of sleep.

The sunlight was blinded by the huge curtains. The whole room was thrashed. Pillows scattered everywhere. Jewelries and clothes thrashed around the room. Some were hanging on the lamps while some were torn. Nothing was left unharmed.

"F-fine. But please leave the room for some fresh air. You have to think about it. Your mother is doing this for everyone. You've still got time till your training ends. So use this time wisely." She hesitated a few moments, trying to find the right words.

"She misses you a lot. Both of your feelings are like connected. She wants you to smile and laugh. For her. I should get going now. But if you need me, I will be in the halls." Footsteps were heard and sliwly drifted away.

Lucy stood up and walked towards the curtains. Feeling the soft fabric across her hand. It was smooth. With a tug, she peaked out through the curtains to realise that the night was slowly taking over. The beautiful sunset spreaded across the plain fields,making the scenery mesmerizing.

Why can't my life be as beautiful as the sunset. I just want to live in peace. But, This is for mom. She risked her life to save mine. So I will repay her.

She watched the sun set with determination and fire blazing through her eyes.

Tomorrow is gonna be a loong day.

She opened the glass door, directing her to the balcony and into the gardens. She sat on the railing, softly touching the vines that were hanging above her. The gentle stem found its way around her fingers and enterwined. It felt like the vine didn't want to let go of the comfprting feeling radiating from her finger.

As the last sip of sunset drowned under the abyss of dark blue all lights were turned on in the garden making it look extremely gorgeous. Lucy enjoyed the soft breeze of the wind as her hair swayed back and forth from the soft impact.

Lucy sat there the whole night, replaying all the memories she had with the guild. How they betrayed her. How she met Celestia. How lucky she got when she saw her mom. How she became queen. How her mom will leave her after her training. It all went by so fast that she wished she could turn back time to those days.

Sorry for the delay and spelling error guys. My head is just focused on my studies. Tests on monday! Wish me luck! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment.  BYE!