Chapter 9

Back at the guild

All of those who were Lucy's friends was seated in a group mostly lying they're heads on the table,sulking or chatting half heartedly. The guild was still the same although some of them started feeling guilty.

Mira didn't habe her cheery smile anymore. Gray stripped lesser and Elfman wasn'y shouting man anymore. Wendy is turning her back at everyone except for those who cared for Lucy, she wouldn't even help heal team Natsu anymore. Life in the guild wasn't the same anymore.

"I wonder what's Lucy doing right now."

"She's probably living the best of her life. I hope she does."

Now back to Lushee~

"I'M A PRINCESS?" I exclaimed.

"Oh my. Don't tell me you forgot you were the princess of the dragon realm. This is going to be hard but. . . . . . . Lucy, you are the princess of the dragon realm and your mother, Queen Layla, is currently waiting for your arrival there. I will explain more on the way. Shall we go now?"

"My mom is alive? Go where? What is going on?" I was about to faint.

"Like I said before. I will explain everything on the way."

"Okay then." I climbed onto her back with Happy hanging on to me and braced myself to take off.

"So where are we going again?"

" We are heading to the dragon realm, your home." She said still focusing to where she was going.

" Why were you out in the forest alone princess?" Celestia asked with concern.

"She's not alone you know."

"And who is that."

"I'm Happy, Lushee's friend."

" I quit a guild that I joined due to some circumstances. Do you, by any chance, know a dragon by the name of Igneel?" I asked.

" Yes. He is the dragon king of Flames/ Fire. Do you have a connection with him? I heard that his son joined a guild too."

I explained to her my situation in the guild and about me knowing Natsu.

" I know his son. He was in the same guild as me. He is also one of the reasons I quit the guild. He-he changed. He was usually so fun and warm-hearted. Then he changed a month after a lost member who was known 'dead' returned the guild. I was thinking if I could talk to Mr Igneel. Or should I call him king Igneel?"

Celestia looked at me with a worried and guilty look.

" I am sorry to hear that my princess. You have gone through enough. Is there anyway we could help you with your journey. You will be safer in the Dragon Realm."

"You could teach me all you know about dragon slayer magic. I'm on a journey to getting stronger than the guild. Stronger than Natsu Dragneel. Stronger than Master Makarov. But . . . I am just a Stellar spirit mage. I am no match for those powers." I said hanging my low with embarrassment.

" princess you are more than just a stellar spirit mage. You are a celestial dragon slayer."

"But I don't have the power of a dragon slayer."

"Your powers and memories were sealed, a long time ago, by your mother for protection. At that time, the realm was attacked by acnologia. Your mother handed you to Jude before she headed back to the dragon realm to help the rest of us on the battle. Queen layla and the rest of the dragons that are loyal to her fight with all their power to stop him. We eventually managed to defeat him. Now that you're back, we will help to get you back on track."

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"Sooo, what happened to those people that went in here."

"What do you mean?"

"Lushee told me that people who went into that forest never came back out."

"Did you eat them?"

"Of course not! I'm a vegetarian. I've saw some pass by but I've never attacked one of Queen Layla's kind."

"Then what happened to them. Many of them went missing."

"I suppose they fell of a cliff."

Both Lucy and Happy looked at each other slightly scared. How specific. A few minutes flew by.

"We're here"