chapter 10

"Were here" Celestia said, breaking the silence.

We landed and was faced with a huge waterfall. The way the rays of the sunlight shone directly towards the waterfall makes it look really magical. The sparkles that were reflected through the light. I stared at the beautiful scenery for a few minutes before snapping back into reality. I faced Celestia with a questioning look.

"So, where to know? Is the dragon realm nearby?" I asked. I don't get it, why are we here?

"Follow me, Princess. It's best not told out in the open, we only show. You never know what may be watching us. Many hunters have been trying to find the dragon realm." She said leading me behind the water rushing waterfall.

Behind it stood a beautiful portal. It's pearly pillars stood from the bottom to the top of the illuminating cave. By the looks of it, it isn't active at the moment. Celestia began chanting something I couldn't understand. The portal began to shine and purple swirls of light started sipping into the middle of the portal.

"Follow me with caution. We wouldn't want you to be lost in there now do we?" With that she entered the now active and heavenly portal shortly with me following behind.

I closed my eyes through out the whole journey through the portal. When we reached the end of the other side of the portal, I opened my slowly but to close them again when brightness hits my eyes. This time I used my arm to cover the sunlight from blinding me. As I adjusted into the new area, I started looking around to see that I was a top a floating Ground level platform.

"ROAAAAR" "ROAAAAR" Many dragon like roars were heard. I guess were in the Dragon Realm now. As I looked up, many dragons were seen ranging from different types of colours that represents their element I guess.

A red-flamed coloured dragon came flying towards us. As it neared, a beautiful Blonde woman stepped in front of me. I was caught up by her beautiness. Her dress was blue with golden sequin and a frilly white cape. her blonde curly hair was tied up into a bun. She kinds of reminds me of my mother.

"Celestia, good to see you back. How was your trip for the princess. I see that you have brought company with you." The flaming dragon said with his rough and sturdy voice. I looked at the Blonde lady in shock. She is Celestia?

"Igneel, this is Princess Lucy. She found me, resting in the forest. In fact, she wants to speak with you. You may know a thing or two about your son now that she's here." The Blonde lady who I assume was Celestia replied back.

"Princess Lucy! I apologize for not recognizing you. It has been a long time since I last saw you. You were so little back then. My name is Igneel, King of the Flames. It's good to see you again." he said as he stood up straight after bowing, Tears at the brim of his eyes.

"It's nice to meet you too, Igneel. But I'm afraid I need to talk to you about something. Something concerning about your son." I said as regrets of having to mentioning him washed over me. But I have to.

"You know my son? How is he doing? Is he doing well? Does he have any friends? How do you-" He got cut off by Celestia's 'ehem'.

"Princess Lucy has gone through a lot lately. We shouldn't put all the burden on her. Your son was the cause to this devastation." Celesta warned Igneel. Igneel looked at Celestia in shock then turned back to Lucy.

"Forgive me Princess. We should head into the palace for you to meet you mother. I'm sure you would be far to happy to think about that brat. We will talk after we get you settled in." Igneel said with a hint of worries in his voice.

"Thank you Mr Igneel, and please no formalities. Just call me Lucy, I'm not used to being called a princess. Not after being treated so horribly. Anyways we should get going. I'm really excited to meet my mother!" I said with tears of joy. " By the way . . . Celestia, how did you turn into a human? A beautiful one in fact." I question the now dragon- formed woman.

"All dragons have a human form so they won't get caught in the human realm. You will learn more about that later" She said as she gave me access to ride her back. With that we took of to the Beautiful palace where I will soon meet my beloved mother after so many years. I'm coming, mother.

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you to my followers and those silent readers out there. I do hope that you would comment any mistakes I made or how I can make it better. Learning something is the best after all. I really do appreciate you guys reading my story books and commenting on it. I really love hearing all your opinion. I do hope you would enjoy the rest of my story parts to the end! Sorry for the slow updates and horrible spelling errors. I have been really busy with school works, So please understand. Thanks again and don't forget to boop that star!