Chapter 17

Hey guys! Yes I am so so sorry about not updating for almost two weeks or more but I was enjoying my holiday so much and have been compiling so many many chapters. Apparently there was no wifi while I was away. So I took this as an opportuntiy to compile as many chapters as I can.
Hope you enjoy this story and don't forget to leave a comment and  vote!

"Well what am I supposed to do?!" Celestia's enraged voice echoed through the halls of the castle.

"You were supposed to help her master the four elements not fusing with her spirits! You could have put her in danger again! We need her to control her powers before trying anything reckless!" Igneel's voice sounded as enraged as Celestia's.

It all went quiet after that. No more voices were heard. Just the sound of rain pounding on the stone hard floor in the garden. While I'm just here sitting on my window side.

I didn't really had much to do today. It's kinda like my day off of everything. Igneel had just found out that Celestia has been teaching me how to fuse with my spirits. So far I have fused with all except for Gemini and Pisces. Yep, Yukino past me all of her keys just before Lisanna appeared into my life.

Rain still poured heavily outside. All the manor was awfully quiet today. That was because Mom, Metallicana and Grandeeney were having a meeting with some other dragons from different tiny kingdoms. Igneel and Celestia was left behind to train me on my combat skills.

Well, things got a little out of hand. After Celesria updated Igneel with the training we had done together, he snapped and here I was, ordered to sit in my room ehile they were on with their bickering about how weak i was that I couldn't do an advance trick. But hey! I actually succeded. Yes I did strugle and yes I fainted once or twice but woke up the next day.

I'm sick of people calling me weak. I was tired of being treated like a kid that needs guidance through life. My mom's gonna leave me in about a months time. I have no one else except for my spirits. What was I going to do in life. Why did god bring me here? What did I do to deserve this?

I miss Fairy Tail. I miss their wreckless behaviours and endless laughter. I want it to be the way it used to be. Before Lissana changed everything. But she was innocent. Something happened to my so called nakamas that led me to this misery. Soon I will just lose everything.

No Lucy. You're stronger than this. You promised yourself you would beat Natsu. You would not fall, a voice whispered through my head.

"Lucy? Are you okay? Your face...you look very pale. Do you need dome water?" The soothing voice that only belonged to her most loyal spirit broke her out of her train of thoughts.

There stood Leo the lion. Also known as Loke. A former member of Fairy Tail and Lucy's spirit.

"No I'm fine. I just need to rest." There was an awkward silence between the master and spirit." I miss fairy tail Loke. I miss Natsu, Erza and Gray. I want to go home but I'm scared they would just strike me again." She fought back tears that were starting to sting her eyes.

Loke and Happy looked at each other, not knowing what they could do to help the depressed blonde mage. They Didn't have the power to make her stronger. All they could do was stay by her side.

"Lushee, you're not alone, everyone here's gonna help you grow stronger and if anyone tries to hurt you I'll beat them with my paws!"

"For once in his life, he said something that I would actually agree with."

"Thanks guys. I just wanna rest now, I can't take it anymore."