chapter 4

Mira POV

I opened the letter still with tears in my eyes. I was sitting in the kitchen.

' Dear Mira,

I know that you are sad and shocked that I have made thus decision right? If not this is not the Mira I know but I still have faith in you. Pleasw take care of the guild for me okay? Don't give up on your matchmaking experiments. Oh and take nalu out of the list. That won't happen anytimw now or ever. Take care. . . Mira-nee'

By now I was crying my eyes out.

"I promise Lucy" I cried.

Gray POV

I sat in my seat at a dark corner of the guild. I opened the letter quickly.

'Dear Gray,

I'm glad that you stood up to me when Natsu kicked me out of the team. I will miss you and please do not forget about me. I will make letters once a month to tell you that I'm alright. Hope you will be juvia soon. If not I swear when I get stronger than you I will defenitely use my strongest magic on you ^-^. Well. . . . . . . Take care. Bigbro Gray.'

I looked over to the water mage. I did have a little crush on Juvia.
The water mage was crying so I decided to walk over her and embraced her.

Juvia POV

Juvia sat there shocked but Juvia still build up Juvia's courage and opened the letter that is adressed to Juvia.

Dear Juvia,

I am very sorry for leaving you and the guild. And do please speak in 1st language. Note to you that I am not your love rival and I have no intrest in gray from the starting. I liked someone else but. . . . I dont think I would love him anymore. Anyway I bet gray has some feelings for you. * wink*
Till next time Juvia san~

Love Love Rival.

Juv- I blushed a little but was to caught up with the whole incident and was to confused. I will miss you love- Lucy-san.

Suddenly I felt my self being pulled to the left and was embraced by. . . . . Gray-sama?!

I-I-I-I omg omg omg omg. GRAY-SAMA IS HUGGING ME! But something. . .is different. Without Lucy its not exciting.

Lucy-san please come back soon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The rest is just normal. Im just gonna skip to natsu team letter. . . . . .. . . In the next chapter!!