Chapter 25

"This is just the beginning Minerva. So watch your ass."

"Well this will be interesting."

"Celestia, hold her off. I just need to get closer to her." With that she vanished.

"As you wish, Princess."

Celestia started blowing attacks at Minerva. Everything was so intense now that Lucy pulled out the dragon key. Everyone was starting to place bets, cheers erupted, everything went messy, chaos broke. Fairy Tail cheered Lucy on. Sabertooth cheered Minerva on.

"Celestial Dragon Iron Fist."

"Territory attack. "

Everyone was focused on the dragon and mage battling, nobody noticed Lucy's disappearance. Lucy ran around the arena, finding the perfect opening to finish off this fight. She looked around frantically, there wouldn't be enough time before Minerva realizes her disappearance.

"Princess Lucy, I dont think I can hold her any longer." Celestia spoke telepathically.

"Just a little longer."

"You do know that you could just, defeat her from like the start."

"Told you already Celestia. I'm not gonna risk killing anybody anytime soon."

"What are you even planning to do?"

"I'm planning to blow her right at the butt."

"You're kidding me. Of all places."

"I'm kidding, I'm just gonna aim her back."

"Well when are you-"

"Celestia go back now."

"Wait wh-"

"Just go back right now!"

With that, Celestia went back to the Dragon Realm just before Minerva's attack could hit her resulting it to collide on to the wall with a huge dent.

"Where the hell are you Lucy Heartfilia. I'm not done with you yet!"

"Right here."

Lucy appeared right behind Minerva's unprotected back, just as she had planned. The weakest spot.

"Celestial Dragon Iron Kick."

The moment her feet made contact with Minerva's back, Minerva smashed down onto the ground and everything went quiet again. Slowly from one person to another, everyone started cheering for the unbelievably strong blonde mage. From the side Sabertooth could only watch in disbelieve as they saw their guild master laid on the ground motionless.

Minerva's POV

Y'all though it was over, Oh hell nah it ain't.

I feel pain everywhere, it hurts inside. What just happened? I thought I won this. I thought she was done. How did she manage to defeat me?

No. I'm not going to be the weakling that I used to be. Not after all the pain I went through to get here. After being left in the woods alone, having to kill one of my comrades, being downgraded. Sabertooth's watching me. I killed father, I should be able to beat someone like her.

"Oh no folks. Seems like Minerva has just been taken down by Lucy Heartfilia!"

Taken down by Lucy Heartfilia? No, not yet, I can still do this. I just need to get up right now. Come on Minerva, stop being such a fucking weakling. Show everyone that you aren't one to be messed with.