Chapter 19

Today is the day I'm leaving the dragon realm. This thought made me feel happy but at the same time nervous. Happy to get away from training and being queen. Nervous to be facing them.

"Yo. Queen. I'm gonna miss you okay. Bye" Metalicana said.

"Thanks metal ass." I smirked.

"All of us are going to miss you, Queen and also you Happy." Celestia cut in.

"Aye sir!"

"Oh my gosh stop with the formalities!" I groaned.

All of them bursted out laughing. I just stood there huffing like a little child.

"Lucy, please take this." She gave me a small treasure box.

"Inside it lies our keys, in case when you need to summon us you can use it. And some of us are really excited to meet their child." I looked at Grandeeney and Metalicana who was looking at me with pleading eyes.

And there was Igneel who was filled with rage, ready to kill someone. I accepted the box, happy to have more keys to try out.

"Thanks Celestia. I'm gonna miss you guys so much." And just in time, the portal to the mortal realm,earth, appeared before me.

"WAIT!" A small squeky voice sounded before i stepped through the purple portal.

I turned to see Evalina holding an golden with blue stripes egg. Evalina is the castle's messenger. She had been by my side ever since my second year here. Both of us had bonded so much that we started call each other nicknames. She was the only person in the castle who treated me like a normal person and I appreaciate that.

"Lucy-chan! Keep this! I found it in my way back from the forest! It's an exceed egg and I wanted to give it to you as a present! I will miss you so much." She gave me a bone crushing hug with the egg between us.

"I'll miss you to Eva. Thanks for this. I do need a companion during my journey. How long till hatch?" My curiosity took over me.

"About two days or so. Make sure to take full care of it okay?" She gave me a teary smile.

"Lushee, was that how I looked like before I was born?"

"Nah your egg was so much uglier."

"How mean."

I saluted before walking through the portal, looking back one last time, I gave them a wave receiving many back.

"Take two turns to your right on the 4th level. Here's your key. Have a nice day!" The woman behind the counter cheerfully said.

I nodded while giving a smile. Better than the landlady back at the other apartment. And this place is so near to the guild! Wasted.

Time to fix myself up then. I changed i to a sleeveless purple crop top with a turtle neck and a purple jeans to match with it. Tying my long golden hair up into a high pony tail. A pair of black converse and I'm good to go!

"Hey Happy, care to join me to the guild."

"I'm good, I wanna take care of this egg. I hope it's a girl."

"Suit yourself, you're gonna kiss out a fight."

"I know that your gonna win already, kick that Natsu's butt!"

"You bet I will."

A cloak appeared on me in a flash. That was one of my powers. I can do an armor change like Erza. Removing my scent, I exited the room and headed towards the guild.

The overall still looked the same, but it's much more quiet than usual. That's not the Fairy tail I knew. In a flash, I opened the huge doors silently. There were lesser people. But my friends were all in one corner gloomily. No change in appearence I guess. I chuckled. Than there was Mira at the counter. Oh how I miss her strawberry milkshake.

I walked towards the vounter, getting attention from the members. My footstepes slowly walked towards the white haired beauty.

"One strawberry milkshake please." I asked softly.

Her head shot up in shock. My face gave an amused smile and I looked up to give her a wink. Her face brightened. But before she could say anything I put a finger to my lips to warn her.

Inform the rest except for Natsu and Erza. I'd like to see their expression by myself when they see my powers.

I said in my haed knowing that she would hear it. She gave me assuring nod before walking towards the group.

"Hey. Is the master in?" I asked her.

She nodded. I stood up and walked towards the stairs before someone stopped me. The person that I wanted to see the least was standing before me.

"What do you want with our master!" His voice boomed through the dead guild.

I hate myself becouse number one I have not updated for a long time. SORRRYY. Number two I suck at writing😢😢