Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Aidan’s Point of View

I’m so evil. Muhahahaha!

 I walked to the mini fridge and grabbed an ice cream cookie. “Mm!”

 I unwrapped the cold treat and stuffed it in my mouth. That sounded wrong…”SO TASTY!” I shouted.

 I took another bite and went out to the balcony. I felt the cool evening breeze brush up against my warm cheeks. I’m just so hot!

 I sat down on the railing and ate my treat. “So good!” I hummed, taking another bite. It was beginning to get dark outside and I could see the moon shaping in the sky.

 I took my last bite and went back to unpacking.

You toxic, I’m slipping under! The taste of your poison paradise...

 He got that song stuck in my head now…stupid bastard. I took out my doll from earlier and out it on my bedside table beside my beer. Oh yeah!

 I took the beer and took a long gulp of it. Mm…

 I set down the beer back down and started putting my stuff away.

 I heard James walk out of the washroom. Should I apologize? I turned around to find him walking to the balcony.

 “Jimmy?” I called. I went to him. Maybe I should just apologize…”Jimmy, I’m sorry.”

 I came to him on the balcony and he was sitting on the railing. “We’ll just forget that tonight ever happened. I will leave you alone now…” 

“Aidan…” James stood up and took a step toward me. “Let’s just say that this is a conscious decision…”

 “What do you…uh-mm” My mouth was locked closed by James’s lips. My eyes widened and I started hitting him. His eyes were closed and he looked so hot.

 His hands wrapped around my tense body. I finally relaxed and brought my hands to his face, softly rubbing his warm cheeks.

 James licked my lips…what…he brought a hand down and he tugged on my belt buckle…shit. I opened my mouth and let his tongue dip in. He let go of my buckle and pushed his hands through my hair.

 He took a step forward and his one leg was in between both of mine. I took a step back and we began walking into the cabin without moving our lips away.

 He closed the door behind him and I pushed him up against it, not taking my lips away. I slowly rubbed his waist, firmly with my hands. He let out a small moan into my mouth and he felt he was butter melting in my hands.

 “I knew you like it.” I chuckled softly, pulling away.

 “I wasn’t expecting this at all...” James slouched against the door still holding me and I still holding him.

 “I kind of wanted something like this to happen.” I admitted.

 “Well lucky us…” James sighed. He slid down the door to the floor, pulling me down with him with his firm grip on my waist.

 I was suddenly pushed to the floor and James was hovering above me. “Jimmy?” asked holding his shoulders. “What do you think your doing?” He just stared into my eyes then suddenly he was kissing me again.

 Dear lord…I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss. I pulled away and he pouted. But I then he let out a whimper as I slowly brought my hand to his…um…yeah that third leg of his.

 “My god… what is wrong with me…?” He sighed and began kissing my neck and sucking it.

 I brought my fingers to his jean button and teased him by just playing with it. I abruptly brought my hand away and pulled his lips to mine. They tasted better then that ice cream cookie.