Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Aidan’s Point of View

“No…it’s Stephen, James…I never knew…um…”Stephen spoke. James’s limo driver?

 “Stephen…um what are you doing here?” James asked, letting go of my waist and scratching his head in an awkward fashion.

 “I came to visit Richard…” Stephen smiled with joy.

 “Oh Richard, your brother? He is awesome!” James patted Stephen on the shoulder. “I never knew you had a brother…I heard you guys had the same last name and I asked him, excitedly if he was your brother and he said yes awkwardly…it was kind of weird…”

 Stephen looked confused.

 “STEPHEN?” I turned around quickly and found Richard jump excitedly and run towards us.

 James and I backed away and Richard ran right past us and hugged Stephen tightly and Stephen hugged him back, warmly. “It looks like you two get along as brothers very well I smiled.”

 “Speaking of that…Brother…shall we talk in your cabin? We need to catch up!” Stephen gave Richard a hard pat on the back and Richard winced in pain.

 “Yep…let’s go! Good night boys.” Richard nodded. We waved good-bye and walked to our cabin.

 “Should we put our shirts back on?” James asked me.

 “Um…I don’t care…” I was over whelmed at the moment. James didn’t care that Stephen saw and Richard almost did. “Are we still going to meet in the bathroom? I mean on the boys side…”

 “I wouldn’t miss any moment if it was with you.” James gripped my hand.

 “What made you change your mind?”  I asked, curious about his sexuality.

 “What do you mean?”

 “Like…you said ‘I don’t think I swing that way’. What made you think otherwise?”

 “You just said it…I ‘thought’. To be honest I was never really sure. I mean when I first saw you on the bus I almost questioned myself. I mean…Your face almost entranced me.”

 “Really? I have that affect on people?”

 “Well I know your charm worked me. I know it made me realize who I am…”

 I just couldn’t believe what he had said. We just walked in silence the rest of the way but once we reached the cabin door I couldn’t help myself. “We’ve only known each other for a week, James…”

 “Yes… I know and I didn’t expect such an impact could come to me. But I am so glad.” James whispered. I pushed James to the door and crashed my lips to his and kissed his softly and passionately.

 James moaned into my mouth and I dropped our shirts and I rubbed my hands firmly on his waist as I slipped my tongue between his lips.

 “My god!” I heard James moan. “I love how you taste…” I reached behind him and opened the door. We slid inside and when the door closed again James pushed me up to the door and began kissing my neck softly.

 “Is…this…just an infatuation James?” I asked suddenly since the thought was on my mind.

 “Your eyes have me infatuated but YOU have me feeling feelings I have never felt before…” James huffed brushing his hands across my face, smoothly. His hands were soft and warm. I took his hand in my mine and held it to my cheek.

 James slowly pulled away. “Don’t stop touching me you dick!” I squealed and pulled him back by his waist. “I just want to hold you…” I sighed.

 “Ahem!” We jumped and turned to find Henrietta with a cute guy hovering above her as her arms were wrapped around his neck.

 “Um…Henri! Um…what’s going on?” I coughed, pulling away from James and he sighed.

 “Um…I was catching up with an old friend of ours… you remember the Beam’s son, Greg.” The boy, Greg sat up and so did Henrietta.

 “Hi, Greg Joel La-Ser Beam.” Greg stood up and held his hand out for a shake.

 “Wait you mean the TV producers of Laser TV? Adam and Joe? Wait is one of them your dad?” James asked.

 “Both of them are, James.” I chuckled and Greg blushed.

 “Oh…” James’s cheeks tinted pink. “I never knew…”

 “It’s OK.” Greg said as Henrietta stood up.

 “So um…Greg…I will see you tomorrow OK?” Henrietta winked and Greg smiled then James and I moved away from the door and let Greg through.

 “Greg…huh…nice!” I teased.

 “Shut up Aidan! You know everyone is talking about you two…” Henrietta huffed, changing the subject.

 “I thought they would…you know, you can never trust that everyone!” James chuckled.

 “I thought you wanted it to be a secret…” Henrietta asked, confused.

 “A secret from Richard!” I corrected.  “Speaking of Richard…what was with him and Stephen?”

 “I have no idea. But the way Richard reacted to seeing Stephen…I mean they are only brothers.” James put his hand to his chin and pondered.

 “Hm… I don’t know…I mean they seem to be brothers, same last name, grew up in England or whatever and…and…” I stopped.

 “That seems legit… but Stephen has never talked about a brother…I just assumed.” James sighed.

 Interesting…