Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

James Point of View

“OH. MY. GOD.” I heard it, I didn’t say it but I was thinking it. I raised my head to find a pretty dark skinned girl standing frozen in shock.

 “Voice crack much…”Aidan chuckled as he pulled his mouth off me. He looked confused so I pointed behind and he turned his head. “Oh, hi!” He waved awkwardly.

 I grabbed my towel and covered myself. “When you said you find your love here I didn’t know you had to work for it…” The girl said sarcastically but still awkwardly.

 “Henrietta…um…look…” Aidan mumbled as he stood up. Aidan held his hand out to me and I grabbed it and stood up. “This is James, my cabin mate.”

 “Hi…um…and you are?” I smiled an awkward smile.

 “I’m Henrietta, Aidan’s sister.” She stood frozen still.

 “Henri…what um are you doing here?” Aidan asked doing his jeans back up again. “I thought you were coming next month.

 “Well the camp called mom and told her the camp was closed for renovations next month and said that they could try to fit me in this month.” Henrietta explained.

 “Yeah OK…but why are you HERE?” Aidan asked used his fingers to point down at the ground.

 “Well there was no more room in the girls cabins and I wasn’t going to go but then they said that Cabin 12 had only two boys, you and him. I told them that you were gay and they said since you are my brother you would protect me from him.” She paused and looked at me. “But I see that won’t be a problem.”

 I felt myself go warm. This is what I call embarrassing…

 “Yeah well…you go unpack downstairs and we will be up here changing for the dance and we will see you in a bit OK?” Aidan spoke in a fast tone while pushing her towards the stairs. She reluctantly walked down the stairs with a sigh.

 “My…god…my sister is only fifteen! Jesus!” Aidan sat on his bed and covered his face with his hands.

 “How do you think I feel? She saw me naked and she didn’t even by dinner first!” I told him.

 “James…That’s not the problem…” Aidan sighed.

 “So you’re not mad that your sister saw me naked but you’re mad because she saw you giving a blow job?” I asked.

 “Yes…"Aidan sighed.

"What’s the difference?” I chuckled.

 “SHE IS ONLY FIFTEEN!” Aidan shouted.

 “I’m not a baby!” Henrietta called from downstairs.  

 “She has a point…I mean she is already gone through the majority of her sexual education.” I sat down beside Aidan rubbed his back. “It’s OK.”

 I stood up suddenly then leaned over the railing. Thank god the towel was wrapped around me again. “Henrietta? Are you bothered by this or have you just forgotten about it?”

 “I don’t care I was just shocked that’s all.”  Henrietta answered.

 “See? Now get ready for the dance.” I walked to my closet. “Would it make you feel better if you picked out my outfit?”

 Aidan looked up and nodded with a shy smile. “Yeah…”

 “Then come over here and help me because I have no idea what to wear…” I laughed.

“Boys? How do I look?” Henrietta twirled around and her dress fluttered.

 “You look fine.” I stated, peeking out from behind the bathroom door where I was hiding.

 “You look adorable! Such a cute dress! Did you just get it because I don’t think I have seen it before?” Aidan babbled.

 “Yeah…I got it two days ago, mom took me shopping.” Henrietta smiled.

 “OK…now for my master piece…Jimmy my dear…you can come out now!” Aidan sang. I opened the door and stepped out.

 “You got yourself a nice man, Aidan…he looks awesome.” Henrietta beamed.

 I stood awkwardly with a blush on my face. Am I supposed to pose or something?

 “I do, don’t I?” Aidan’s eyes lingered on my body.

 “Um…can I have a mirror? I don’t really know what I look like…” I finally let words escape me.

 “Oh yeah!” Aidan ran to the closet and grabbed the mirror and stood it up in front of me.

 “Not bad…” I nodded, checking myself out. I had a white shirt with a grey skull and cross bones. I had tight pants on that were black…I think they were jeans but they felt like cloth…it was weird.

 I was also wearing my tall leather, clunky boots too. I poked my hair, it was in a ponytail…haven’t done that in a bit. “What exactly are these bottoms called?” I asked.

 "I have no idea but I had them and they fit and look good on you so that’s all that matters.” Aidan smiled staring at my pants…somewhere specific…

* Cough, cough *

 “OK…any who…how do I look?” Aidan asked standing up proudly.

 “Good, good…” Henrietta nodded, looking over him. He was still stealing glances at my…you know…

 “You look fabulous!” I said taking a step toward him. I looked at him from head to toe. He was wearing purple skinny jeans and a navy blue V-neck t-shirt and around his neck were his usual gold chains. He also had pink Vanz shoes on his feet. “Is that a diamond stud?” I poked his ear lobe.

 “Yeah…” Aidan smiled.

 “I like it…” I said, bringing my finger to his chin and pulling his lips closer to mine.

 “AHEM!” We flinched and looked at Henrietta who was staring, annoyed.

 “Sorry…” Aidan sighed.

 “Can we go now?” Henrietta asked.

 “YEAH! Let’s go party!” I said a bit to loudly as I danced to the door.

 “WOO!” The others cheered as they followed me out the door.