Chapter Fifteen

*************************************************

WARNING This chapter gets hot!

You have be warned...

************************************************

Chapter Fifteen

James’s Point of View (Two weeks later-Third week of camp)

“Hush!” Aidan said, putting his finger to his lip. We were in the washroom again and we had to escape into another bathroom stall. This time we were in the guy’s bathroom.

 “Did you see that girl…damn man…” one of the guys said to the other.

 “You mean Henrietta or Jennifer?” The other asked.

 “Jennifer? She is so plain…I mean…no. I meant Henrietta. Too bad she is hooking up with that nerd, Greg La-Ser Beam.”

 “You mean Joe and Adam La-Ser Beam’s son? They are the producer’s of Laser TV! I’m pretty sure they help constructed the IGlass TV dude.”

  “Really! Wow…I thought my dad was smart for running a school board.” We heard some footsteps. “Is that a pair of pants?”

 “What?” Shit. “Are those pink skinny jeans? What are girls pants doing in here?” Adam’s pants were left outside and mine were falling.

 Aidan and I were standing or crouching I guess on top of the toilet seat. We had swam this morning in the lake then did some crafts in the lodge behind the dinning hall and we were running after each other in the forest when we came to the conclusion of going to the washroom.

 Aidan and I were all hot and bothered, locking lips passionately and cooing compliments like we have been doing the last couple weeks. When suddenly the door opened.

 “What do we do now?” I whispered. Aidan shrugged and gave me a mischievous grin. I backed up on the toilet and sat on the back of it. He got on his knees in between my legs so we were face to face.  Aidan was till only in his underwear and t-shirt and the thought of it made me blush.

 “Continue what we started I guess.” Aidan wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me closer and into his kiss.

 “Do you hear something dude?” We stopped suddenly.

 “Nah!” GAH! Shit that was close. “What are we doing in here again?”

 “We are hiding from Richard…remember! He saw us in the girl’s cabins!”

 “OH YEAH!” Aidan and I covered our mouths to hide our smirks and then began kissing again. He slipped his tongue between my lips as I moved my hands down his back and slipping the tips of my fingers into his briefs.

 Aidan leaned forward a bit, pushing me against a wall. I gripped him tightly as his hands fiddled with my falling jeans. Suddenly he gripped my 'thing' and I gasped a small gasp and hit the wall with my back.

 I heard a beep and a mechanical voice speak. “Flushing Toilet. Flushing Toilet.” Shit I pressed the flush button on the back of the toilet.

 “What the hell?” The two guys came to the stall and stood there, jiggling the lock. “Is someone in there?”

 Aidan gave me a look of worry and I shrugged, not knowing what to do. But I just said something random. “Um…there is someone in here…I mean…OCCUPODO!” I came up with.

 “Oh...um...sorry man.” I sighed with relief then the two boys left the washroom.

 “Thank god!” Aidan grunted getting up and leaving the stall.

  “I know like jeez…I mean people who don’t know that people are making out in here should really consider…like maybe they want privacy.” I chuckled.

 “Yeah I know.” Aidan smiled, grabbing me by the waist and crashing his lips to mine. Our mouths moved together in harmony as I lifted Aidan and propped him up on the counter.

 I rubbed his thighs slowly and he whimpered with pleasure then I slipped my tongue between his lips without warning and he gasped, letting my tongue swirl around in his mouth and his tongue then tangled with mine.

  Suddenly I was spun around and next thing I knew I was sitting on the counter with Aidan standing between my legs. Aidan began kissing my neck and rubbing my back. He snaked his hands up my shirt and it was suddenly flipped over my shoulders and onto the counter.

 Aidan started kissing and licking me down my chest. I started to moan again, feeling the pleasure of his soft, warm, wet lips kick in, making me begin to feel hot and bothered again.

 “My god… fuck…you chest is amazing…” Aidan chuckled, pulling on my partially off shorts.  “But I know what is better.”

 “Aidan…I don’t think… I mean, every time we start we get interrupted. What if it happens again?” I asked, stopped his mouth from pulling down my boxers.

 “Aw…but I never get to finish or we never have time to get this far!” Aidan whined poking me right above my boxer waistline. “And you look like you want it.” He smiled looking down at my happy little friend…he was right.

 But before I could say anything he was already pulling my boxers down and stroking me. “JESUS CHRIST…Aidan…wow…” I moaned, brushing my fingers through my hair in shock and pleasure as his mouth went down suddenly.

 He came up with his tongue and I twitched with pleasure. He licked my tip and went down again. “Mother of…wow…Christ…”

 He started going faster and his tongue swirled on my tip each time he came up. I haven’t felt this excited since my heart did gymnastics in my chest at the look of Aidan’s eyes…wow.

 I brushed my fingers through his hair and my hips bucked forward and Aidan gagged and pulled back. “Watch it! You want me to choke?”

 “Sorry…” I sighed. He went back down continued the pleasure he was giving me.

 “I’ll check for them in here, Richard…” I heard a faint voice come from outside but I ignored it.

 I began twitching with overcome pleasure. “Aidan…Jesus…I’m going to…” He stopped and pulled away for a moment.

 “YES!” He popped his lips back on and I let out a loud moan and I released into his mouth. He pulled up and I saw him swallow. “That was awesome…” Aidan sighed.

 “Thanks…I guess…” I chuckled, as I covered myself again. As I zipped up my pants Aidan started putting his pants back on but just as he was about to pull up his zipper I jumped off the counter and stopped him. I pushed my lips to his and he grunted with shock but he relaxed and wrapped his arms around me as I played with his open jeans.

 I suddenly heard the door click open. Aidan pulled away and turned his head, still standing with my hands slipped into his jeans. I looked up and saw Stephen standing there, wide eyed and shocked.

 “Um…Hi…” I mumbled, pulling my hands out of Aidan’s pants.

 “Hi…Stephen…” Aidan blushed.

***************************************************

BTWs

I picked the song on the side because of the title. 

Plus it is kind of funny...

***************************************************

Bathroom Stalls (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें