Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Aidan’s Point of View

“I LOVE THIS!” I cheered linking arms with James and spinning with him. James laughed and we let go of each other and James and I grabbed Henrietta’s hands and we ran in a circle.

 “I want to dance! And love! And dance again!” We cheered as the ‘Dance Again’ by Jennifer Lopez blasted through the speakers.

 It has been at least two hours and we haven’t stopped dancing.

 After a few more songs I realized that Henrietta had drifted into a group of girls. Good, she has made friends.

 I focused all my attention on James who was swaying his hips and waving his hands in the air. His ponytail was coming loose and his hair was sticking to his face.

 I came closer and bounced my hip on his and then he did it to me. I looked at him and we laughed. The way he looked now turned me on so much!

 James was sweating like a pig but as the beads of sweat fell down his red, heated face I felt like I was going to jump him right then and there.

 But if Richard were to see he would separate us and send James or I to another cabin or…or…kick one of us out!

 Don’t cry now, Aidan…you still have three weeks.

 I quickly linked arms with James again and we started spinning. Our arms slid up each other and we switched places and our arms linked and we spun again.

 I looked James in the eye and he looked me in my eyes. His eyes gleamed with excitement. Shit is about to go down.

‘Where have you been?’ by Rihanna came on and James grabbed my hand and spun me into his arms then out again.

 I flung my arm out he pulled me back to him again and we took each other’s hands. We went in and out with our chests. People started to circle around us.

 We pulled away and stood side by side and let our hips sway as our fists punched the air to the beat of the music.

 “Where have you been…all my life?” the song sang. We turned to face each other and then shimmied closer, laughing.

 He wrapped an arm around my waist and I wrapped my arm around his wait. We let our free hands and head lean backwards as we spun slowly.

 “I've been everywhere, man. Looking for someone. Someone who can please me, love me all night long.” We grabbed each other’s waists then pushed back and we bounced our shoulders side to side and took vine-steps to the side and then back again.

 James reached for my hand and I grabbed it and he spun me into his arms and held me there as we swayed our hips. He spun me out again and I linked our arms together and spun as the chorus came on again.

 “Where have you been…all my life?” We took each other in our arms and swayed back and forth. We let go and spun out with our hands still attached.

 “You can have me all you want. Any way, any day, just show me where you are tonight.” We crouched slightly and put our hands to our for-heads and turned so it would look like we were searching.

 The song was coming to an end. “I've been everywhere, man. Looking for someone. Someone who can please me, love me all night long. I've been everywhere, man. Looking for you babe, looking for you babe, searching for you babe.”

 James spun me into his arms again and he unraveled his arms and slid them down my sides as I brought my hands down his sweaty cheeks. The beats faded away and I pulled and from James.

 Everyone that was watching cheered loudly and clapped. Aw yeah. James and I high fived as the next song came on and it only took a few seconds to realize that we wanted to ‘get out of here’.

 He nodded his head to the door and we made our way through the hot, sweaty crowd.

 “Where are we going to go?” I asked him as he took my hand when we got outside.  “We can’t go to the cabin because Henrietta will see us.”

 “The bathroom!” James called back.

 “How romantic!”

 “I know!” James pulled me up the mini hill, to the washroom. He pushed open the door. “No one uses these often because they have bathrooms in their cabins and at the pool and every other building here!”

 “Perfect! Maybe we can meet here so Richard sees us outside of our cabin!” I suggested.

 “Perfect.” James smiled as he grabbed my waist and pushed me to the counter then I hopped up onto it. He stood between my legs staring into my eyes. I had my lime green contacts in today. “I like your eyes without the contacts.”

 “I know you do. I could tell when you didn’t let go of my face on Monday.” I chuckled.

 "Right…” James mumbled, bringing his lips to my sweet spot.

 “My God…” I moaned tightening my grip on his shirt. He kept sucking and kissing my neck and stretching the side of my shirt. “Don’t stretch my shirt take it off… it’s much easier.” James did as he was told and slipped his hands up my shirt.

 He pecked my lips and the shirt flipped up over my shoulders and landed on the counter. I wrapped my arms around James neck and pulled his lips to mine, kissing him passionately.

 He gripped my waist and pulled me closer. I wrapped my legs around him and he brought a hand to my thigh, rubbing it softly. I pushed one hand through his sweaty hair and the other rubbed his back firmly and softly.

 He licked my lips, begging for entrance and that made me want to tease him. I pulled away and kissed his cheek, then his jaw. He chuckled and I started sucking his neck then his chuckle turned into heavy breathing as I used both my hands to rub his back.

 His neck stretched out and started sucking my sweet spot again, harder and more passionately. I let out a moan and I became loose. My mouth was suddenly clogged by James tongue.

 “Mm…” I mumbled as our tongues tangled, showing no sign of unknotting. I slid my hands James’s shirt while pulling it up. He pulled away for a moment, letting his shirt come off. “Damn, boy…” I smiled at the fantastic view I had.

 His lips went straight for my neck and he kissed and licked it all over and I began breathing harder and faster. He moved lower on my chest, rubbing my waist with his hands then as he nibbled on my nipple my jeans became tight.

 Why is it always jeans? I grunted in pain but he kept pleasing me. “My god!” I moaned in pleasure and in pain as he pushed me back on the counter and sucked on my chest, slowly bring his lips lower.  

 “Shit...” I grunted as I gripped my leg in pain.

 James stopped. “What?”