Chapter Nine

*******************************************************************

WARNING ----- This chapter gets a little hot and heavy!

If you are uncomfortable with that then do not continue....You have been warned

********************************************************************

CHAPTER NINE

James’s Point of View

“GET OFF OF ME!” Aidan squealed trying to get his leg out from my hands. “YOU’RE TOO HEAVY!”

 “No.” I told him, gripping tighter to his leg.

 “Please Jimmy!” Aidan whined.

 “Fine…you owe me though.” I poked his nose once I stood up.

 “FOR WHAT?” He looked flustered with his red cheeks and frustrated eyes.

 “This week.”

 “What have you done for me this week?” Aidan scoffed, folding his arms and pursing his lips.

 It has been a week since camp started and I attacked him almost everyday. I pushed him down into the water in the lake and kissed him so if he were to let go then he wouldn’t breath and then to get back at him for the dinner I fondled him under the table during lunch on Wednesday in front of Richard.

 Oh and chased him into the trees and he gave in and let me have him. I almost had his shirt off before he pushed me away and ran, leaving me with my zipper down.

 “You left me in the forest with my pants open and me all hot and bothered!” I told him.

 “That was funny.” Aidan laughed. He ran up the stairs.

 I ran up after him and found him playing with my iPod. “Dude don’t look at that.” I had embarrassing songs on there.

“Nicki Minaj! Katy Perry! Bruno Mars? Wait…ADAM LAMBERT?” Aidan burst out laughing and fell to my bed. “I think you were gay before you met me!”

 “Shut up!” I shouted and I ran towards him and jumped on top of him. He screamed in shock.  “I like my music…is there a problem.” I brought my hands up his chest. “Looks like you forgot your shirt, Aidan.”

 “Well I would’ve put one on if you hadn’t locked me in the bathroom and hid my shirts then when I went to go look for them you grabbed my leg!” Aidan snapped.

 I started tickling his wait and his hips bucked forward and he giggled childishly. “Stop!...STOP!” Aidan shouted through his laughter.

 “No!” I kept tickling him. “I don’t want to take my hands off of you.”

 “I know you don’t.” Aidan started shoving me as hard as he could but I just pushed him back.

 Suddenly there was a click. I stopped and Aidan sat up. “Hello?” I walked over to the railing to find Richard standing there. “Richard?”

 “James…Good afternoon!” Richard looked up at me and smiled. “Where is Aidan?”

 “He’s looking for his shirts.” I told him awkwardly.

 “Excuse me?” Richard said, puzzled.

 “Well James here…” Aidan stood up beside me. “decided that-mmm!” I slapped my hand over his mouth and pushed him back on my bed. “JAMES!”

 “Hush!” I shouted.

 “What is going on?” Richard asked with an odd expression.

“Um…nothing!” I smiled.