Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

Aidan’s Point of View

“Hello…” Jimmy answered when I called.

 “Jimmy! I think I’m going crazy!” I told him.

 “Why?” He laughed.

 “I feel like I have seen you all over school today! I mean in the Gym I thought I saw you and this morning I thought I saw you as I drove to school. Then Henrietta told me she thought she saw you in the halls.” I explained.

 “Weird! I have been seeing you and Henrietta too!” He laughed.

 “Well I got to go to lunch! Bye! Love you!” I sighed.

 “Love you too!” He cooed.

 I tapped the screen on my locker, typing in the code in order for it to open. “Welcome Aidan Walker.” The locker spoke. Cool.

 I stuffed some stuff in my locker and took some things out. I looked through my backpack and found my pictures and posters I wanted to stick inside my locker.

 I started sticking some stuff on the door. I took out a picture of BOTDF, David Bowie then a mini 'Interview with the Vampire' movie poster. I stuck a mirror on then I pulled out a heart frame with a picture of Jimmy and I at camp. I kissed it and stuck it to my locker.

 “AIDAN? AIDAN! WHERE ARE YOU?” I heard a voice call out. Weird. I ignored it, there is probably tons of Aidans here. I put my books inside my bag. I slipped my bag over my shoulder, closed my locker and locked it by pressing the lock button.

 I checked my pocket for my lunch money then started walking to the lunchroom.

 “AIDAN GIGI WALKER!” I stopped. Who the hell knows my first, middle and last name on the first day of school?  I only talked to one girl and she lent me a pencil.

 I slowly turned around to see Jimmy running towards me. “BABY BOO!” I shouted and ran towards him.

 Once I got close enough to him, I jumped and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his hands held my thighs and spun me.

 He stumbled back wards and slammed into a locker. He slid down the lockers, pulling me with him. I was straddling his lap and holding his face.

 We didn’t stop smiling the whole time. He grabbed my waist and pulled me a bit closer. I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him like I have never kissed him before. With passion, lust, want and yearning, oh and full on love then I could feel him kiss back immediately with the same amount of emotion.

 His hands moved up and down my sides as I pulled out his bun and pushed my fingers through his soft black hair.

 James’s hips started rocking and I groaned with pleasure. “You have no idea how much I’ve wanted this!”

 “Speak for yourself! You didn’t come out to your parents and get disowned.” James pouted jokingly.

 “Are you sure your OK?” I asked him.

 “YES! Why wouldn’t I be happy? I haven’t seen my baby in five months and now he lives across the street from me and goes to the same school as me!”

 “Good…because now that I know where you live you can now come live with me! Plus I don’t think your parents would care now, would they?”

 “No they probably won’t…thank you…” James smiled and pecked my nose

 “But you’re going to have to pay rent…” I smiled at him mischievously.

 “But mister land lord sir…I have no money! What else can I do to not get evicted?” James batted his eyes and spoke like a girl.

 “Meet me in my room after school and find out…” I giggled, pressing my for-head to his. He cupped his hand on my cheek and we stared into each other’s eyes, smiling like idiots.

 “Promise?” He asked me. I nodded and pecked him on the lips. He pecked me and then I wrapped my fingers around his then pulled him into my kiss.

 He slipped his tongue between my lips and I didn’t put a fight or decided to tease him, I wanted to savor the kiss we both had been yearning.

“HE CAN STAY IN MY ROOM!” I shrieked. “It has a kitchen and stuff! It has a bathroom too!”

 “Sounds great!” James nodded as we stood in front of my parents.

 “No…he is going to have his own room for all his own furniture but the more the merrier!” My moms nodded in agreement and I squealed excitedly, turned and kissed James and he laughed.

 “We will started bringing your stuff over this weekend, how about?” River said.

 I nodded rapidly. “Now he can stay in my room!” James then nodded rapidly.

 “Now you two beh-“ one of my moms started but I was already pulling James up the first flight of stairs.

 He pinched my butt and I giggled I turned around and took both his hand in mine then began walking backwards. I stumbled and he landed on top of me and started kissing my neck.

 “Jimmy!” I laughed as he started to tickle me. I slipped my hand down and grabbed his crotch. He moaned in pain then I slipped out from under him and ran away.

 “Aidan! Get back here!” I giggled as I ran past the doors and when I came to the door to the third floor I opened it then closed it behind me. “Let me in! Let me in!”

 “Or what?” I asked him, choking on laughter.

 “I…I WON'T PAY MY RENT!” I gasped and opened the door.

 “You wouldn’t!”

 “Oh but I really would!” He smiled evilly.

 “I opened the door though!” I pouted.

 He crashed his lips to mine and I smiled against his lips and slowly backed up the stairs. I pulled away and started to run to the third floor. “Hey, landlord get back here!”

 I heard James’s footsteps follow me. I rounded the corner to my hallway. He came to the corner and I jumped him. “AH!” He shouted in shock as he fell to the wall.

 Our lips moved together in a harmony they never moved before and our tongues danced a dance they wanted to learn. Our hands moved up and down each other’s bodies then I was suddenly pushed back to the other wall.

 We rolled along the wall a few times and pushed each other making loud thuds against the wall but our tangled tongues and latched lips never pulled away.

 As we hit my door I moved my hand around to find the handle. I jiggled it and the door opened. I backed inside my room, pulling James by the waist with me. He reached behind him and closed the door.

 Once the door was closed I turned him around and pushed him to my couch. Our lips were still attached.

 As he sat down I put my legs on either side of him, straddling him. Our hips started rocking. I smiled against his lips and moaned as I pushed off his coat. He pulled off my tie and he groaned in pleasure as I pulled out his bun again and brushed my fingers through his hair….