Chapter Twenty-Seven

Aidan’s Point of View

“Isn’t this going to be really awkward?” I asked James as we stood on his doorstep.

 “Very…” James chuckled then pressed the speaker button. “Momsie, Dadsie! I am here to pick up my things!”

 “What the fuck?” I asked.

 “Remember to be yourself OK? They’ll hate it and it will be hilarious.”

 “I’m in…oh so that’s why you stole my sisters makeup this morning and used it. OK, OK…I going to get my diva on now.” I fixed my hair, pursed my lips slightly and popped my hip then I laid my hand on it.

 “You look gay!” James laughed.

 “So do you! Do you even know how to put makeup on?” I scoffed.

 James rolled his eyes then pressed the speaker again. “MOM! DAD! If you want my gay ass out of your house then I advise you let me in to get my stuff!”

 Suddenly the door opened. “Welcome back James Harrison.” James and I cat walked into the house.

 “Wow…it’s so uptight and fancy in here, girl!” I whispered and James chuckled.

 “Totally!” He pursed his lip then we strut down the hall. “Hi Grace, Tom. How you doin’ without little ole me?”  James smiled, popping his hip and holding it with his hand.

 They just stared at us. “Hi folks I’m the fairy that turned your son into a flaming rainbow fag, Aidan Walker."

 “Hells Yeah!” James punched the air then kissed my cheek.

 “Wait…Aidan Walker as in River Walker the lawyer?” His dad asked as his jaw dropped.

 “The one and only! And I’ll let you in on a little secret…Mr. Harrison. She has a wife!” I whispered.

 “Well any who! Aidan, babe let’s go get my things then have sex in your bed for the fifth time today!” James smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

 We waved our fingers then strutted out of the room. I followed James up stairs. Then we stopped because sitting on the top step were three little girls in matching dresses.

 The one on the left was blond and blue-eyed. The one in the middle had orange hair and green eyes. The one on the right had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Wow…they look like dolls.

 “Um…Aidan these are my sisters, Lola,” He pointed to the blonde one and she smiled. “Lily,” He pointed to the orange haired one and she beamed a cute smile. “and Lindsey.” The brunette one gave a partial smile, not showing teeth like the others.

 “Girls this is the boy I was talking about at dinner, Aidan.” I smiled then Lola and Lily shook my hand then Lindsey got up and hugged me.

 “Take care of Jimmy for me please…Mom and Dad won’t do it any more because he’s different.” I heard a sob.

 “Lindsey! It is his fault.” Lola coughed.

 “Lola!” James tapped her on the head and she pouted. “Would you like it if some blamed something you can’t control on you?”

“No…” Lola lowered head.

 “Mmhmm. That’s what I thought.” James said smugly.

 I patted Lindsey on the back since she was still sobbing on my stomach. “Don’t worry, Lindsey I’ll take good care of Jimmy.”

 “Why were you acting all girly and weird?” Lily squeaked.

 “We just wanted to joke around with mom and dad. I don’t actually wear makeup and talk like that. Don’t worry. That is what Aidan acts like.” James laughed.

 “Hey!” I slapped him in the shoulder and the girls laughed.

 “Can we help you with your stuff Jimmy?” The girls asked but suddenly we heard a loud bark.

 “ALLADINESANE!” James shouted. I turned around to find a sheepdog run up the stairs push James down.

 The dog started to lick James on the face. “Hello boy! I missed you!”

 I got down on the stairs and I pet the dog. “How about he comes with us or do you girls want to keep him?” James asked.

 The girls nodded and hugged the dog.

“Oh…hello little girls! How are you?” My mom, River asked.

 “Good thank you!” They said in unison.

 “Mom, these are James’s sisters. Lola, Lily and Lindsey!” I told my mom.

 “Um…how nice. Where is James?” River asked.

 “He I is getting the last few boxes.” I told her.

 “OK…how about you go help him. Bellanca is making cookies so you girls can go and dig in!” My mom smiled and the girls ran inside with the few things of James they brought over for him.

 I walked across the street and saw James come out of the front door. “BABY BOO!” I waved and he started jogging with the boxes. I stood at the end of his driveway with a smile on my face.

 “Baby!” He smiled as he walked up to me “I love you so much.”

 “I love you too.” I kissed him.