Chapter Ten

******************************************

WARNING This chapter also gets kind of hot!

You have been warned.

********************************************

Chapter Ten

Aidan’s Point of View

“What the hell are you dressing me in?” James asked my as I placed a velvet vest over his chest.

 “A vampire costume from a book series I read in eighth grade. You are playing the character Louis! And I am your maker Lestat.” I told him.

 “What book series is this exactly?” James asked as I buttoned his vest. “And how did you know there was going to be the perfect time for a costume and brought two costumes of your own?”

 “Well I did research on the camp and every Sunday there is a dance and dress up meals. We missed breakfast AND lunch so we are dressing up now.” I replied. “And the book series is one written by Anne Rice. The Vampire Chronicles?”

 “I know Anne Rice but I never knew she did a series called ‘The Vampire Chronicles.’”

 “Well, the main character is this hot guy named Lestat and in the first book he makes this guy a vampire named Louis. I’m Lestat and you are Louis.”

 “Well why do I have to be Louis…Lestat is a cooler name.”

 “Because you resemble him more…” I turned away from James and walked to the mirror on the inside of the closet door. I had to brush half of my hair to the other side of my head.  “Dammit! My hair is still too short!”

 I walked over to the costume bag I brought and searched it.

 “What are you looking for?”  James asked as I pulled out a blond wig.

 “My wig.” I handed the wig to James and he fiddled with it as I brushed my hair to the back of my head. I took the wig back and placed it on my head. I spun around and spread my arms. “Ta Da! How do I look?”

 “As sexy as ever!” James smiled.

 “No, seriously. Do I look like a 19th century vampire from New Orleans because you do.”

 “Yes…you do now let me hold you…”

 “You did hold me when I dressed you…by the way, can you not dress yourself or are you so rich that you have personal dressers?”

 “No none of that I just wanted your hands on me.”

 I blushed deeply and flinched. How the hell was he straight? “Well, it is almost 6:30, lets go to dinner and see what Richard’s costume is.”

 “Can I kiss you one last time my love?” James whispered, imitating an old accent while grabbing by my waist. I shook my head and covered my mouth. “Why not?”

 “Um…” I removed my hands. “I uh…” He stopped me with his lips, those delicious lips. My god. I wrapped my arms around him, brushing my fingers through his long hair.

 His firm hands rubbed my waist slowly. I fell back to my bed and my lips never let go of his. Who knew camp was going to be this awesome?

 James soft lips moved down my jawline to my neck, “James…my god. Let me taste your lips.” I pulled his face back to mine and held his lips to mine, not wanting the heat of the kiss to stop.