Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen 

*****************************

WARNING It gets a teensy bit hot.

 ***************************

YEAR 2017

I’s point of view

 “What if people find out?” I asked him as he caressed my face.

 “Let them find out!” He said mischievously as he started kissing my neck I groaned in pleasure and pulled his lips to mine and he smiled against my lips.

 “But can we stay in the bathroom forever?” I asked pulling away.

 “Well we do have until the end of the month.” He chuckled softly.

 “No. Seriously.”

 “I guess not but no one goes here. It’s perfect.”

 “That’s what you said last summer. Remember what happened?”

 “Um…whatever do you mean my love?”

 I grumbled. “Let’s just drop it and love each other.” I spun him around and pushed him against the wall and he pecked my nose with his tongue. I stuck my tongue out and our tongues tangled and danced together inside each other’s mouths.

 He gripped my pants and tugged and I groaned happily as I did the same with his pants.

 I ripped the jeans button open then pulled the zipper down. He gasped and I chuckled. “You’re so cute.”

 He blushed deeply. “There you go again! Too cute!”

 “Shut up…” He mumbled as he pushed his lips against mine again and I continued to tug down his pants.

 I pushed my hand into his boxers and gripped him ‘down there’ and he whimpered with pleasure against my mouth.

 He moaned loudly and gripped my t-shirt then arched his back. I felt him get hard quickly.

 I pulled down his pants and boxers quickly. “JESUS!” He shrieked as I wrapped my mouth around his tip then bobbed my head forward.

 “MY…god…”

 YEAR 2018

His point of view

I pushed him through the bathroom door and he giggled. I closed the door and I propped him on the counter and slipped off his shirt.

 “Damn I haven’t seen you so powerful, babe and it’s only the second day.” He laughed as I kissed and licked his naked chest.

 “I have been yearning for you since last summer. A year is to long to wait.” I mumbled.

 “Don’t worry I have been too.” He pulled my head up and I gasped as he dipped his tongue inside my mouth and I sank into him. “Think of it…in a few years you’ll be running the camp and we can do what ever we want.”

 “It gives me happy shivers every time.” I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him to me. I stumbled backwards and we fell to the floor. I grunted and we chuckled but continued the kiss we have been wanting for a year.

 “I love you so much,” He stopped me before I could say his name and slipped my shirt off.

 “Together forever. Even after we are old and 40. OK?” He cooed.

 “Yes…because 40 is so old!” I laughed.

 “I love you…” He stated

 “I love you too…” I replied and kissing him again.

YEAR 2026

I’s point of view

“Will you…” I was about to say his name in order to propose.

 “Why do you even have to ask?” He squealed and bent over to me and kissed me passionately, pulling me up. “I love you so much my little limo driver.”

 “I love you too!” I gripped his waist and pulled him close and he rocked his hips, creating the friction we always loved.

 We were standing on the other side of Lion Lake, across from Camp Lion Heart the place where we met when we were fourteen and fell in love.

 He kissed me harder and I fell to the ground and the dirt flew up at the thud. We laughed and I rolled him over and straddled him.

 “I’m going to make mess of you all night long!” I whispered.

 “I’m glad. I’m glad…” He smiled.

***************************

For the naughty part of this chapter, follow me and click 'Not for parents eyes'

***************************