Chapter 1

Disclaimer: SOA belongs to Kurt Sutter and FX, this is non profit, just a fan having some creative fun. 

Chapter 1

Jax wasn’t the type to get up early unless it was time for work but the sound of a voice that didn’t belong inside the club this early caused him to leave his room. The voices were coming from the main office; one voice belonged to Clay and the other to a woman. Jax shook his head, his step-father just didn’t learn. He opened the door and all eyes went to him. “The last time a girl came talking to you mom ended up in jail.”

Clay sighed frustrated. “This isn’t what it looks like.”

The girl was young no more then twenty-five. “Really? What did she do?” she asked.

“Smacked the girl across the face with a skateboard.” Jax didn’t know what was going on and he didn’t like that. He watched the stranger; she didn’t look worried about being caught.

“Nice one.” she turned back to Clay. “I’m not going anywhere, either you tell him or I will.”

“Shit just what I need another woman on my back.” Clay grumbled to himself. “Jax this is Chloe. She’s going to be staying here until she gets on her feet.”

“Why?” asked Jax.

Chloe stared at Clay waiting for him to answer, her eyes turned dark. “You can’t even say it.” turning sharply she looked at Jax. “I’m his illegitimate bastard daughter he wished was never born. I need help and I’m cashing in the father card.”