Hannah Simone

Name: Hannah Simone

DOB: August 3rd 1980

Age: 32

Place of Birth: London, England, U.K.

 Home Town: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Occupation: Actress, model, television hostess, VJ (video jockey)

Hannah was born in London, her father is of  Indian origin and a mother of German, Italian, and Greek Cypriot descent. She spent her early years of childhood in Calgary Alberta. Between the ages of 7 and 10 she lived in 3 different continents. When she was 13 she was living in Cyprus and working as a fashion model.  When Hannah was 16 she was living in New Delhi (attending the American Embassy school). She moved back to Canada at 17, at first living in White Rock, British Columbia but then moving to Vancouver.

When she graduated from Ryerson in 2005 and became a host for HGTV Canada's Space For Living in it's first season.  Then she worked as a VJ for MuchMusic- she hosted the show The NewMusic and was a news presenter for Much News Weekly.  She left MuchMusic on 21st November 2008 as she had plans to move to LA.

Hannah hosted WCG Ultimate Gamer on Syfy with Joel Gourdin.

You may have seen Hannah in Gillette Body Grooming Razor Commercial this year (2013).

Filmography:

2005- Kevin Hill as Larissa and Kojak as Sexy Girl

2006- Beautiful People as Customer Fix Café

2009-10- WCG Ultimate Gamer as Herself

2011-present-  New Girl as Cecilia "Cece" Parekh

2011- Hot Package as Correspondent Reporter

2012- H+:Digital Series as Leena Param

2013-1600 Penn as Princess Abigail of Andorra and So You Think You Can Dance as Herself/Guest judge

(AN: More will be added when there's more to add.)