Writers

New Girl's writers:

J.J. Philbin, Elizabeth Meriwether, Luvh Rakhe, Kim Rosenstock, Berkley Johnson, Nick Adams, Donick Cary, Josh Malmuth, Rachel Axler

Extra Info.

J.J. Philbin

Episodes Written- Naked, Injury, Fancyman (Part 1), Fluffer and Cabin.

Other Shows: The O.C., Heros, Saturday Night Live, MADtv, Dead Like Me, Coupling and That Was Then.

Elizabeth Meriwether

Writer, creator and executive producer of New Girl.

Other Shows- Children's Hospital

Films- No Strings Attached

Luvh Rakhe

Episodes Written- Bells, The Story of the 50, Jess & Julia, Normal and Santa.

Other Shows- It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Outsourced, Worst Week, Cavemen and Life As We Know It.

TV Movies- In the Game

Kim Rosenstock

Episodes Written- Valentines Day (staff writer), Bully (staff writer), Control (staff writer), Fancyman (Part 2), Secrets (staff writer), Tomatoes and Menzies.

Other Shows- (there's not much info. about her)

Plays- Tigers Be Still

Musicals- Fly By Night

Berkley Johnson

Episodes Written- Kryptonite (staff writer), Thanksgiving, The Landlord (staff writer), Valentines Day, Bully (staff writer), Injured (staff writer), Fancyman (Part 2), Neighbours and A Father's Love.

Other Shows- Conan, Big Lake, The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, Late Night with Conan O'Brien and Stankervision.

TV Specials- The 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards and Spike TV VGA Video Game Awards.

Nick Adams

Episodes Written- Valentines Day (staff writer), Bully (staff writer), Injured (staff writer), Control (staff writer), Fancyman (Part 1), Secrets (staff writer) and Pepperwood.

Other Shows- Making Friends With Black People

Book- Making Friends With Black People

Donick Cary

Episodes Written- Wedding, The 23rd, Kids and Bathtub.

Other Shows- The Simpsons, Complete Savages, Projects, Just Shoot Me!, Late Night with David Letterman, The Naked Trucker and T-Bones Show, Best Friends Forever, Traffic Light, Bored to Death, Lil' Bush: Resident of the United States and Late Show with David Letterman.

TV Movies- Earth to America, The Ron White Show, Dear Doughboy, Late Show with David Letterman: Video Special and Late Show with David Letterman: Video Special II.

TV Specials- The 67th Annual Academy Awards (1995)

Josh Malmuth

Episodes Written- Bad in Bed, The Landlord, Injured (staff writer), Control (staff writer), Secrets, Models and A Father's Love.

Other Shows- Mad Love

Rachel Axler

Episodes Written- Cece Crashes

Other Shows- Bored to Death, Parks & Recreation, The Goodwin Games, How I Met Your Mother, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Newsreaders.

TV Specials- The 80th Annual Academy Awards (2008)

Other- Reunion

Do you watch any of the other show's they've written? Who has written the best episodes? Comment below!