Season 3 Episode List

Hey guys! I live in the UK and Season 3 has just started here a few weeks ago so I'm waiting for that to write the descriptions. I watched the first few already but I have no Wi-Fi now...sorry.

Episode 1: All In- Continued from where season 2 left off. Nick and Jess fled to Mexico to be alone, due to phone calls from Nick and Schmidt disturbing them. Though after a few days they don't have much to survive on and in an attempt to sneak into a hotel Nick gets arrested by the hotel police forcing Jess to return home to get Winnie and Schmidty to help bail out Nick. Eventually they free Nick and get him back into the country. While Nick and Jess were fleeing Schmidt and Winston decide to be best friends and Winston starts a puzzle but isn't very successful. While they're all doing that Schmidt is struggling to choose between Cece and Elizabeth so tells them both that he's chosen them.

Episode 2: Nerd- Jess is finding it hard to fit in with a group of mean teachers at her new school so Nick decides to help his "old lady". So Jess is getting drunk on a school night and eventually went off to sneak into Principal Dr. Foster's "jacooz", which resulted in her and Nick getting caught forcing them into the hot tub with him. Meanwhile Schmidt invited Cece to an office party and his co-worker invited Elizabeth in an attempt to ruin him, so he had to juggle them both being in the same place and managed to pull it off with neither of them knowing he's still dating the other. Winston looked after Daisy's cat but when he went to pick up the cute little kitty known as Ferguson he asked Daisy to be his girlfriend but found out she had another guy in her shower. He went on to attempt to kill cute little Ferguson. Eventually Winnie found out Daisy officially cheated on him and broke things off and kept Ferguson.

Episode 3: Double Date- We all know Nick sucks at keeping secrets so when he finds out Schmidt is dating both Cece and Elizabeth it's going to be hard for him to keep this one quiet. Winston is still chilling with Ferguson but makes it his mission to get the gang a table at an exclusive resteraunt although it might not be exactly what they're expecting.

Episode 4: The Captain- Winston is out to ger Ferguson some strange! He sets up a kitty date with a cat called Fattie who is owned by a woman names Kylie but some wires seem to get crossed. Nick and Jess get ready to celebrate their one-month-aversary. While Schmidt plots to break the pair up with an array of twisted schemes to do the job.

Episode 5: The Box- Nick inherrits some money from his dead father but he starts to get a little crazy and spends way more than he should on stuff he really doesn't need to buy.Winston decides that now Nick has a bit of cash it's time to get him to pay him back some of the money he owes him. Jess sees that Nick is spending his money irresponsibly so she decides to go into his box and pay off some of his bills- Nick is not happy about this at all. Schmidt is feeling terrible about what he did to Cece and Elizabeth and makes it his mission to get someone to tel him he's a "good man" which even ends up in him saving someone's life.

Episode 6: Keaton- Since he was a child Schmidt has recieved letters/emails from his favourite actor Michael Keaton. Though we soon discover the emails were first from his mother and then when he moved to college, Nick. To try and sort Schmiddy out the gang get into the mind of Keaton to send him one last round of emails. Also, the gang have a halloween party which they try to avoid Schmidt going to because Jess wants Cece to be there.

Episode 7: Coach- Coach is back bitches! When he breaks up with his latest girlfriend he rounds up his friends for a "Guys Night Out" at a strip club which results in hilariousness. This causes a tiny riff between Nick and Jess causing Jess to take Cece out for a "Girls Night Out". With Cece's latest man problems she projects the vibe that 'all men are scum' and even invites the hot owner of a coffee shop that once hit on Jess out with them to get revenge on Nick. This episode is jam packed with classic New Girl humour.

Episode 8: Menus- Jess cannot take her class on a trip to the beach so she throws herself into helping the enviroment another way, fighting a Chinese resteraunt who delivers excessive amounts of menus to the apartment. Schmidt is feeling left out now he's not living in the loft. Coach has moved into Schmidt's room and tries to get Nick into shape. Winston tries to get invoved in Nick's new fitness regime but keeps injuring himself.

Episode 9: Longest Night Ever- Winston wants to go out and meet actual human women instead of hanging with Ferguson all the time so he leaves Ferguson in the care of Nick and Jess who are supposed to be having date night but with the chance of Winnie getting laid they agree to stay in. Coach and Cece are going out on a date and even though he said it was cool, Schmidt is not okay with that. Now not only are Jess and Nick babysitting a cat they are also babysitting a Schmidt. When Winston returns and they find out he lost Ferguson Nick has to  choose between stopping Schmidt from date crashing and finding the cat.

Episode 10: Thanksgiving III- Aired in the US.

Episode 11: Clavado En Un Bar- Aired in the US.

Episode 12: Basketball- Aired in the US.

Episode 13: Birthday- Aired in the US.

Episode 14: Prince- Aired in the US.

Episode 15: Exes- Aired in the US.

Episode 16: Sister- Aired in the US.

Episode 17: Sister II- Aired in the US.

Episode 18: Sister III- Aired in the US.

Episode 19: Fired Up- Aired in the US.

Episode 20: Mars Landing- Aired in the US.

Episode 21: Big News- Aired in the US.

Episode 22: Dance- Aired in the US.

Episode 23: Cruise- Aired in the US

Episode names and dates will be added when they are known.