- Back at WICKED -

"What do you want?" i said as the bulky guy looked me up and down. He smirked and looked at the other gladers, Minho, Newt, Thomas and smirked again. "Alright everyone turn around" he barked. Everyone did besides me and Atticus, he looked down the line at me and smiled. "NOW!" His voice made me jump and i reluctantly turned around. "Hands behind your backs" instead of rebelling i did as he asked. A sharp band tightened around my wrists holding my hands together, i groaned as someone pulled it tighter and tighter, i felt it break the skin. i looked over and saw that the thing holding everyone's hands together were plastic, white cable ties. 

"Alright move it stay in the line" he said again. We started to walk up the steps to the road, someone fell over a few people in front of me and i swear i saw one of the men hit him in the face with the but of his gun, i flinched and closed my eyes. We carried on walking up the steps until we made it to the road, i saw a big white square building with a low slightly slanted roof, there were a few windows on a few of the floors. It was exactly the same as the Wicked HQ we were at before. I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach as we got closer. i stopped walking. "What's wrong greenie" Newt whispered behind me. "I can't go back in there, i can't go back in there...i wont go back in there Newt" i tried to hold back tears falling from my face but i couldn't. "MOVE" one of the guards shouted at me, i didn't move, i couldn't move even if i wanted to. He pushed me hard causing me to fall over against the tarmac. I didnt have my hands to break my fall, my face hit the ground and i could already feel the bruise forming on my cheek, i felt something sticky running down the side of my neck, my face was bleeding. "Get up!"

"i cant, my hands are tied you shank"

"You're getting on my nerves" He handed his gun to another guy and lifted me up effortlessly from the ground, he looked at my face and laughed before pushing me back in line. I started walking again, the nausea getting worse. 

When we got to the main doors i looked around, i noted every single lock, camera or anything to do with escaping. That's what i planned to do. There was no way i was staying there. We walked through a set of doubles doors, two cameras were above the door plus a fingerprint scanner. The first hallway after the front desk was white, far too white, the smell of sanitary rooms made me heave, i hadnt eaten anything so nothing came out. I made a mental note of 20 cameras and four fingerprint scanners when we finally stopped. There was a row of doors, the exact same doors leading to probably the exact same rooms we had last time. As we went down the line they cut each of the cable ties off ad pushed someone into the room. "You five...come with me" he pointed at me, Minho, Newt, Thomas and Atticus. We followed the guard down another two hallways until we came to another set of doors, they did the same thing of cutting the cable ties off and pushing us in one by one. They opened the large iron door and i was met with a familiar sight. White metal walls, no bed or anything. i heaved again as the man cut my cable ties loose. "Don't be so dramatic kid" he pushed me in and locked the door. 

I stood in the middle of the room. I was alone. Again. I thought we were safe in paradise. Why did we leave? I started to cry again and put my bruised, bleeding face against the cool metal walls. It brought me a little comfort. Being alone was something i hated and now i was alone and back at WICKED. I was in hell.

--------------------------------------------------

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I am going to delete the chapter before this one.

Let me know what you thought

as always i love you all so much

Love Abbie<3<3<3<3