- Fall outs -

Minho gave me the dirtiest look as i entered the room with newt, we were a little bit late because we got lost. Everyone stared at us and then at the two chairs next to each other around the table. we sat down. I looked at the people sitting there, i knew most of them but there were a few i didn't recognize, Ava Paige sat at the head of the table, Atticus and Thomas sat either side. My spot was between Minho and Newt. great. Georgia was sat at the other end sulking, she looked like shit and a big part of me was happy about it. She was now apparently all buddy buddy with Brenda, they were laughing with each other. My only thought was, well at least she isn't staring at Newt anymore. I wanted to et slip that me and Newt had sex five minutes before just to tick her off more but i dont think Newt would be too happy about that. "You can talk among yourselves for a moment while i check on dinner" Ava stood and left the room along with the others in white coats. 

"So, have fun up there did you?" Minho whispered.

"What is your problem?" i replied.

"You, and him."

"Minho it's been me and him for the last seven years!"

"What happened to me and you?"

"I love you you know that but not like that"

"Hope you two will be happy together."

"Why are you annoyed?!"

"because i love you greenie!! i love you so shucking much and i can't watch ... that! come on greenie"

I didn't reply because everyone else around the table stopped talking and stared. Ava stalked in again and more people set plates of roast chicken, potatoes and an array of vegetable in front of us. "Oh. My God." Newt said as he dove into the food, i chuckled and dug in too. The chicken was so juicy, the potatoes were fluffy with just the right amount of crunch and the vegetables were sweet, i had never tasted anything this good even from Frypan but of course if i ever saw him again i'd never tell him that. 

Ava spoke at we ate, talking about the exact whereabouts of the hideout and how we were going to start training tomorrow. i was excited for that be able to hold a gun again and shoot things. 

"Newt, may I speak to you in private please? the rest of you can go"

"But-"

"Y/N please, this is between Newt and me ok? he will tell you if he wants to later" she said. i sucked it up and left the room.

Twenty minutes passed and Newt finally came back. "So what was that about did-" he was different, his face pale like he'd thrown up, he was shaking and cold. "Newt?!" I walked to him and cupped his face in my hands "What happened"

His eyes met mine when he said "I have a sister. WICKED has her."

----------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed this part. Thank you guys for getting me to almost 700 followers! thats amazing!<3

I love you guys so so much <3

Love Abbie <3 xxxxxxxx