- Waiting is Really Boring -

I tried so hard not to make it obvious to Brenda that I knew. When we arrived about a mile out from HQ I kept looking at her uncontrollably trying to determine whether she was pregnant or not. But who was I to know I had never been pregnant. But she was eating more and I'd caught her rolling her shoulders and hugging her arms to her chest. Her shirts were getting tight. She was pregnant alright.

By the time everyone had bailed the trucks and made camp it was almost sunset. Even though most of the group had slept all the way here they still yawned like nothing else.
"Atticus, can me and Thomas sleep for a few hours? We didn't get much in the trucks" I asked.
"Yeah sure. We won't need you two tonight at all so go for it" he replied smiling as if knowing something was up with him. Newt grabbed my wrist. "What's up?"
"It's Thomas, it's not my problem to tell Newt. I'm gonna chat with him for a bit. I think you are on first watch anyway" I winked and slipped inside Thomas' tent.

"Oh sorry" I said as I saw Brenda sat with Thomas. 
"I know you know y/n" brenda chuckled. I didn't smile like she was doing. I looked well I didn't know how I looked.
"What are you going to do?" I asked folding my arms.
"Keep it" she said suddenly. Thomas smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Good" I grinned. And took my cue and left.

The area was like everywhere else we had been. Covered in trees. I found a large one and sat down against it. I could see the main camp and the people on watch my gun was between my legs and I closed my eyes. We could he here for a while. It was going to be so boring.

Just as I drifted off everything went to shit.
No surprises there.

---------------------
I know this part is short I've just been so busy with everything atm.
So yeah hope you enjoyed it.

I love you guys so much
Love abbie  <3

Also! Have any of you watched Yuri!!! On ice? It's incredible and I'm definitely doing a fanfic of it!