- Revelations -

I woke up, not feeling Newt's arms around me but the cold metal floor. I groaned as all of my bones ached. I wondered what time it was, I wondered what the weather was like, if it had rained. I tried to remember was rain felt and sounded like and what it felt to have the warmth of the sun warm your skin. I was cold all the time. It wasn't great.
Something happened though I did not expect. My guard came to escort me somewhere. I thought it was to be stabbed again but we took a different set of doors. The halls we walked down looked less sterile and more homely as we walked. "Where are we going?"
"To see the doctor Y/N" he smiled. It was the first time my guard used my name and I was stunned. I kept walking and didn't notice the metal floor changing to carpet and white walls changing to red wallpaper. We stopped in front of a door and the guard opened it. I was blinded by a black shirt and strong arms. Minho. Minho was hugging me. I hugged him back immediately. Hugging his muscular torso and feeling his heartbeat made me forget. He let me go and smiled at me. "Greenie, I've missed you" he said kissing my forehead. My eyes darted around to Newt, his face wasn't angry, he was smiling, genuinely smiling. "I've missed you too" I said. He moved out of the way and the next person who caught my eye was a lady. A familiar lady. A blonde haired lady wearing a white coat.

.....it was Ava Paige

-----------------
Sorry sorry sorry!!! I'm back now so look forward to new parts most
Days :D
I love you all so so much!
Thank you ❤️
Abbie xxxxxxxxxxx