-This Always Happen To Me -

"Just once. God dammit. Just once would I like a normal fucking day!!" I screamed grabbing my gun and 10 trucks crashed though the trees full with men with white armour and white guns.
I looked towards the camp and people were gearing up quickly. I stood aiming my gun waiting for them to fire first just in case it was a peaceful meeting.
It wasn't.
They fired first.
Pain seared in my ankle. And anger flared through the rest of me as I open fired.
"Bastards" I growled as I pulled the trigger again and again ignoring the obvious bleeding in my leg. I watched as man after man fell forward as the camp behind me began shooting. I limped behind the tree and looked for Newt.
He was stood in front of Thomas and Brenda with Minho. Good. Minho caught my eye quickly and beckoned me to run.
I shook my head and looked towards my nkw heavily bleeding foot. He leaned into Newt who look over to me with terror in his eyes but nodded.
Minho started running towards me but he wasn't quick enough. I got a punch to the face and my entire head impacted the tree. My vision blurred, I tried to focus on Minho but I could only see a large figure in front of me. I reached the machete at my back armed then my vision failed.

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but red. My friends were being rounded up like sheep in a pen. Minho was unconscious and being dragged away. Newts voice called out to me but I couldn't find his face. Then I saw my arm.
I wasn't entirely sure if any sound came from my mouth when I screamed as i saw my arm that was now severed at the elbow.

- Newts POV -
That scream. Her scream was enough to drive me mad. It was nothing like I had ever known or heard before. She was hurt...i searched for her but the ground was red where bodies lay and blood covered the dirt. The man dragging me elbowed me in the neck as I struggled to get free. I gasped for air and gave up fighting. If they killed me I wouldn't care. She was probably dead anyway.

-Reader POV-
"YOU ASSHOLE! I told you to incapacitate her not chop her arm off!" Ava. Ava was here. This was her doing.
"Y/N child hold on we'll make you feel better. Pick her up. Now. Be gentle" Ava said lowering her head. I went to swing my arm but only the shoulder moved. This was it. I was dead.
The large man who did it lifted me in his arms gently. My right one flopped on my stomach forcing me to look at it.
I threw up all over myself.
"Eugh gross." The man growled gripping my legs and back tighter out of anger.
"Just kill me." I whispered as I was thrown onto the back seat of a truck.

-----------------
Sorry it's taken so long 😘
Hope you enjoyed
I love you guys so much!
Love abbie ❤❤❤