- Brain Freeze -

AUTHOR NOTE - GUYS!!!! 200K READS! I am honestly sad my series is ending soon but hopefully I'll be writing some Newtmas stuff maybe or something

AUTHOR NOTE - GUYS!!!! 200K READS! I am honestly sad my series is ending soon but hopefully I'll be writing some Newtmas stuff maybe or something. I'd like to carry on with tmr but also maybe Harry Potter stuff....get some drarry action.
Thank you all so much for sticking with me you have no idea how grateful i am❤❤ 
Love abbie ❤

"Ah! Brain freeze!" Newt scrunched his face up. He had little wrinkles in his forehead and nose.
"Well that was your own fault for eating it too quickly" I laughed, atticus sat next to me and he was also tearing up from Newts brain freeze face.
"Why don't you guys have brain freeze?!" He coughed.
"Because we didn't try and chew ice cream you shuck face" I replied laughing.
Minho joined us then with his own bowl. "So I was thinking maybe we could all join in with the training. If we're gonna get back to paradise we all need to be on top form"
"Yeah of course" Atticus grinned. I saw the look on Newts face at the thought of Minho and Thomas joining in and making him feel even worse. I leaned in and whispered "It's ok. I'll give you some extra training" my breath on his neck made him shiver but he smiled wickedly. Minho made fake vomiting sounds as we kissed.
"Come on let's take a walk" I said to Newt and took his hand with my robot one, I froze and tried to pull away but he stood up, smiled and latched on to it. I looked up at him at and he winked at me.
"Yah know greenie, I think I like this hand more" he laughed.
"You won't when go super robot strength on you later" I smirked. Newts cheeks blushed as we walked. "Please be gentle" he said sarcastically . I nudged him playfully.
As we walked we talked about a lot of things, most of it was rubbish and not worth talking about but it was nice being with newt on my own, it reminded me of the two 15 year olds that met in the glade.
"I love you greenie" Newt said stopping, he pulled me closer to him and touched my cheek, his hands were still rough from all that trackhoeing he used to do.
"Do you miss it?" I asked.
"Miss what?"
"The glade. How easy everything was?"
"Ha. No greenie, it may have been easy for you but it was not easy for me watching you enter that damn maze every day and have to worry whether or not you'd come back. It wasn't easy watching you with Minho, watching our friends die, watching Gally torture you...no I do not.miss it. If this is my life now then As long you are next to me I don't care where we are!"
I placed my head on his chest and hugged him hard. He chuckled as I squeezed the air out of him unknowingly.
"Don't...leave me. Ever ok?" I whispered.
"Why would I leave you?" He pulled away quickly and narrowed his eyes.
I held up my robot arm and my shirt showing all of the scars on my stomach.
"You think metal and some scars are going to make me.leave you? You don't know me at all greenie. You are the only thing I have ever wanted and I refuse to let you go. Ever! Do you understand me?!" His eyes began watering.
I pushed him against the nearest wall and jumped on him slamming my lips against his. Our tongues fought for dominance but before anything else could happen a scream stopped us.
"Oh shuck it" I growled and ran Newt closely followed me.
'-----------
Sorry it's taken so long!
I've just started a yuri on ice fanfiction so if you love that anime as much as I do then give it a read 😃

Hope you enjoyed!
Lots of love, Abbie ❤❤