- You'll Need It -

"What the hell?!" I shouted and stormed forward towards the oak desk. "You're supposed to be dead!" I Carried on. "Listen sweetheart-" "don't you sweetheart me. What the shuck is going on here! I thought you were on our side, I thought you were-" I hit my head on something that wasn't there. Typical. Invisible walls again. "I am"
"Then why are you still doing tests on me why? I don't understand. If you're on our side why are we here why are we still here!!!" I pounded my fists against the wall in front of me. "Guards, please" Ava bowed her head and four men grabbed me and sat me in the chair. Not without difficulty though, two of the men growled as I scratched them down the face. They tied my hands to the arms. Newt tried to object but was quickly shut up by Minho . "She'll be fine don't get involved " he whispered. I was very grateful for that.
"Ok. Now everyone is calm" Ava glared at me and I sulked.
"I'm sorry for the conditions you have been living in for the past two months but-"
"Two months!!!! What?!" I yelled but the guard behind me backhanded the back of my head with his hand. I shut up.
"But we need your help. I was testing on Y/N and Atticus because I need to know if your healthy enough."
"Healthy enough for what?" Attics I said. I hadn't notice him walk in. He looked amazing, stronger.
"We are going to take down the remainder of WICKED."
"What? I thought wicked was over?" Minho asked
"It is in the rest of the world besides here. But the last base for WICKED is huge. It's a few miles from here. They think we are with them but we aren't. We are going to get rid of them. Then the world will be free again."
"What about the cranks?" Newt said with his head to the floor.
"You've been in paradise a long time Newt. The cranks are gone. The rest of the world is made up of immunes now. The cranks were killed."
We all exchanged looks.
"So we are moving you to the house now. It's much more comfortable. Then tomorrow we'll go over our plan with you and get started." I stared at Ava. Something in her eyes showed fire and determination.
"Get a good night sleep. You'll need it"

--------------------
Ok guys this is definitely the LAST book in my series. I'm going to let this series go out with a bang don't worry.

Thank you for reading :)
I love you all so so much I'm nearly at 650
Subscribers!!!! That's insane! Thank you.

Love Abbie ❤️❤️