- Death Predictions -

Luke was driving the truck I was in.  We were the leading truck. The guys in the back were making Predictions on who would die and who wouldn't. 
"My money is on greenie living and mark dying. He's too clumsy" Thomas laughed.
"Oh yeah I'm in on that one" Minho agreed.
"Well hopefully we'll all live" Newt said quietly.  I admired his optimism but there was no way that every single one of us would end up living to see the end of WICKED there was  one chance at all. Someone would end up dying and I didn't want to pick and choose who I think It might be.

I thought about Georgia, if she was alive I would've said she'd die and I felt like utter crap for thinking it. My next thought was Lucy but she was a 15 year old kid who didn't deserve to die for not liking me. Plus she was my sister in law. That was the only downside to marrying Newt. I was so grateful she was in the last truck and not this one to annoy me. Because everyone knew she would. She would latch on to Newt and not let go. God forbid if she was in the maze with us. I would've thrown her in the maze as griever food.
GrieverI hadn't thought or spoke that word in years. I remembered them though. The legs and the bodies and teeth. Alby... what would he of done if he was here? To be honest he probably would never of left paradise. I wouldn't of blamed him. The faint scar across my chest started to ache. I remembered the pain I felt when it's tail of leg sliced me. I couldn't remember which anymore. I had so many scars covering my skin it was hard to tell which parts weren't scarred. It was amazing Newt still looked at me the way he did, when I was naked he looked at me like my skin was perfect. It was far from it and would never be again. My heart pounded. Even though my other scars didn't bother him. The one on my stomach Did. I noticed during our wedding 'after party' he didn't look. Couldn't look at it. He probably still felt guilty.

My mind seemed to feel like looking back at everything since maybe I was about to walk to my death. Chuck. Oh chuck. He'd love this. He'd love carrying a gun around around and smelling the sea in paradise and the sand. He shouldn't of died. No one should've. The amount of gladers we started with to now was unthinkable. 5. 5 original gladers were left now. That was it. Brenda was left too I supposed but she wasn't in our maze.
Jorge and fry pan were still back around not paradise.  We're they ok? We're the children that were there ok?
I'd never know the answers unless I came back out alive.

I will come back out alive.

--------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this part.  More action next time

Thank.yiu for reading
I love you guys so much

Love abbie ❤❤